all right guys old guns may be out of the bbing game forever. well here is how it went down. jumped on the old incline after doing my rotator cuff warm ups as well as my cable cross over warm up to get stretched and blood in. here is the protocal: 135x20 slow controlled full range pause at bottom and top. 185x20 same thing. 225x15 same deal. 315x12 same deal. felt good felt strong no problems. was going to bust out 405x8 and drop set down to 135. i have done this 100s of times bfore and i can go a hell of alot heavier. rep 1 slow controlled pause felt great. rep2 slow to the bottom pause 2inches up and pop let it back down then helped re rack it. my trainning partner heard it pop too. i felt electricty and a pull in my pec shoulder region. i immediately went to the bathroom to see the damage. i have a slight hole in my outside pec. i have zero bruising and it happened at 9 am. i have full range of motion can contract the muscle. o and no swelling. i know that it is at a minimum of a partial tear it has to be. the only pain that i have at this point is my front delt and in my arm pit a little bit.
ok guys let us drag out our prayer hats on this one. it almost brings me to tears because i felt so good at making my run at one of the national shows this year. i am supper supper bummed right now and i am hoping praying with everything in me that it isnt that serious. for now ice and motrin and a cpl weeks rest most likely