Most of you read i was thinking about leaving my girl and getting my nown place well i did its not bup tp par yet as in all i have is a king bed,and a flat screen and shit to cook with. I started to think last nightb that im 32 years old and this is the 1st time ive lived without a girlfriend and it felt great a bit funny at 1st but I can dig it. Im trying to get back into school to take a few classes, plan on doing my 1st show,and just time really to focus on my kids a whole lot more so im very happy. I did manage to get my ex girl into a rehab for her xzanx issue so hopefully it will help her alot as well. We parted on good terms which made it so much better. So again thanks for all the advice my friends it really helped to get the ball rolling. I paid the remander of the rent at our apartment we had together so she could go to rehab and have a place to come back to so all in all im very happy. I know i might sound selfish but it feels great not having to always do everything for someone else and now just concentrate on myself. thanks again . IF ANYONE NEEDS MY ADDY TO SEND HOUSE WARMING GIFTS PM ME AS FUNDS ARE A BIT TIGHT NOW LOL j/k. thanks again for alll the great advice it really worked out. My plan is to just leave the ladies alone for a minute and besides work and the gym focus it all on my boys they are 11 and 13 the age where they need me the most. She was so negitive its like breathing fresh air again.

BG