Lets see- I have a few and I actually make part time salary with both- One I do landscape and garden design- specializing on Rose and perennials and I have spent 40 years of my life for several hours daily engaging in primitive fighting methods of Asia. I label them as combat or fighting, because I dont consider figthing on the battlefield or to save your life an artform. I dont practice to develop fitness or for asthetic reasons. Of course when I was a child I did practice the Martial Arts of karate,judo ,kung fu, tae kwon do- and yes they are artforms , not really geared for self protection- very contrary to popular belief. I consider Brazilian Jujutsu a form of Judo - because in reality it was developed in the Judo school and the suffix ,"jutsu" refers to battle or war - to me jujutsu was a method of war used to cripple and kill the enemy only- using impact ,edged ,flexible waepons and empty hands- it was considered the method used by the Bushi (soldiers) now called Samurai. Jujutsu is a method of Koryu Bujutsu NOT gendai budo ( arts developed after 1865 time of piece) I also practice Indonesian and filipino weapons and kali, silat , escrima. Oh its a long story- I practice gardening for the same reasons- Every Bushi (samurai) in order to balance the spirit was required to take up some form of aesthetic pursuit since the practice of learning to cripple and kill could lead to an unbalanced spirit LMAO - poetry, music- I chose horticulture ( flowers) he hee hee