Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: I fucked up with my girlfriend

i had to change my passwords to 2 of my accounts cause my girl found a sent e-mail to my ex-wife ,a woman i was with since 198-friggin-4! all i said was when will she give me the divorce papers and that i couldn't do it mentally or physically.it was her wanting to split up,cheat and go her way so i told her "if he can fuck ya then he can pay for the lawyer unless you're givin that ass up to me." she went ape shit thinking i was doin my ex when i haven't seen or talked to her since around 04ish.but i find some dudes name,cell and home number in a place where it wasn't 3 months prior to me finding it and she just denied it,snatched the paper from me and flushed it.so who's really the messed up one?yet she'll just deny it to the death.
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

rock419 is offline New Member
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
      i had to change my passwords to 2 of my accounts cause my girl found a sent e-mail to my ex-wife ,a woman i was with since 198-friggin-4! all i said was when will she give me the divorce papers and that i couldn't do it mentally or physically.it was her wanting to split up,cheat and go her way so i told her "if he can fuck ya then he can pay for the lawyer unless you're givin that ass up to me." she went ape shit thinking i was doin my ex when i haven't seen or talked to her since around 04ish.but i find some dudes name,cell and home number in a place where it wasn't 3 months prior to me finding it and she just denied it,snatched the paper from me and flushed it.so who's really the messed up one?yet she'll just deny it to the death.
      In my experience with women who are scandilous, they take everything to the grave (unless caught red handed, then they will blame it on the guy). Also every women who has ever been jealous in a relationship with me were not loyal or to be trusted. In my opinion OP you did nothing wrong and I can't imagine why she would be so distrought over it! I can see though that you are trying to reassure her regardless and that should tell her you care!

IronpumpedLady is offline Banned
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 148
      Overall activity: 4.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
      is ADMIN

I am:
      Crazy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I'm not married, but I can add a view from the other side. TRUST has to be the foundation of a stable relationship IMO, it has to come from both sides. I can understand insecurities alot of people, both men and women have them, as well as self driven jealousy, which most of the time is from being insecure. If she's having doubts, about your sincerity and devotion to and in the relationship you 2 have, then you both need to work on making each other feel more secure. She need to feel like you are 110% committed to her, as does she to you. It goes both ways, as it should. Maybe the way you are going out of your way to reassure her that you are committed is whats making her suspect something is going on.
      But she is going to have to understand as well that in business sometimes we have to deal with the opposite sex, and she's going to have to get comfortable with it, or its going to continue to lead to issues of mistrust. Jealousy is a nasty demon in a relationship, which can make or break things. She's going to have to realize you aren't the one who deceived her, and move forward if she wants things to progress, other wise you will be fighting this same battle continually.

Stay Strong~~!!!
      IPL

Zomb131 is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 50
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I read this and I shook my head. Fucking women. I went through the same shit. No worth it. You got business to take care of, and her insecurities can NOT get in the way of your life. You shouldn't have to explain everything your doing, nor justify it! WHY DOES SHE HAVE YOUR E-MAIL PASSWORD?!?! Please don't say, "so she can fully trust me." There is something called privacy and no matter who you care, we are all entitled to it. That is her way of controlling you. Is she worth the trouble? What i hate the most about all this is how her past relationship is haunting you! Because some other guy fucked up, you're paying for his mistakes.

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

WTF? Are ya'll fuckin serious? I'll tell any bitch including my Babies Mom who I've been with for over 6 yrs to fuck off- flat if she starts playing: "You have to cater to my insecurities and be responsible for my feelings" bullshit. And LET that bitch go through my phone- I'll start texting exes and hoochies and even my friends actin like hoochies just to piss her off then tell her she got what she looked for and that I'm gonna do whatever I do and either trust me or dont. I'll never enable her bullshit by taking responsibility for her feelings or insecurities. FUCK THAT! Every once in a while she'll find a pic of a vagina on my phone or computer because I'm a perv and like pics of vaginas and she knows this and she knows that for me knowing I can have it is just as good for me as having it. BUT, she also knows my time is spent at work(the lab) with my kids and at home. Every once in a while I'll go to the titty bar where i used to manage and know everyone and feel comfy with a buddy or alone. i dont fuck with the girls other than talk shit and i dont buy dances. I also take her sometimes bc she likes chicks. But i dont cheat on her. if she dont trust me- she can leave. And before I answer to her she will leave bc I own me and she better be a woman and own herself too. otherwise deals' off.
      I do love her and trust her. I mean if she ask me where I've been or what i've been up to- I tell her. Sometimes (once a month) I might say- I been at the titty bar and got 3 pics of vaginas- you wanna see them? LMAO! hey fuck her she fucks her friend Wendy. I dont give a shit- as long as she takes a pic for me!
      But all kidding aside- I dont deal (very long) with insecure chicks or take responsibilities for a chicks' feelings- hell, it's hard enough to be responsible for my own lil few feelings must less a womans complicated ones!

Thread Information