Veteran5000 Experience Points
      is Watching the weedwackers

I am:
      Meh

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Unhappy I fucked up with my girlfriend

WOW!!!

I fucked up big time with her...I feel like a piece of shit!

I partnered up with a supplement company, it took me 6 months of research, and lots of thinking about it took. I made the decision 2 months ago.
      It is an at home business basically, for those who are familiar with MLM

Anyhow, the objective is to move the product, which can be used by both athletes and or regular people--not gym goers.

Because I am traing to build my team, my plan is to have strong people work with me.
      One of my ex is a dentist adminstrator, she has contact and access to TONS of chicks who would be perfect for the product.
      I also dated a doctor a couple of years ago, and she and I say hello from time to time.

Well I sent BOTH women emails in relevance to the product. I did this Wed noonish.
      My girlfriend is very insecure, so I always follow proper steps in order to make her feel comfortable. She had a guy fuck around on her in the past. So she has insecurities.
      I own a restaurant as many of you know, I love being a chef. So getting in business with a product that may retire me in some years, really called my attention.

My girlfriend went through my emails that day after I left for work. Of course in my sent files she found both emails to the girls.
      Last night the shit hit the fan LARGE!!!!!!

We got into a real heavy argument....I betrayed her trust. I contacted my past.
      What works with me in this situation, is that BOTH emails are very direct, and product oriented. No chit chat, no personal level words at all.

I have nothing to hide.

We are both a mess right now.
      I booked everything off today, I do not care. I am home all day, she went to work, she owns a business too, but can not take the day off.

I am fucking toren apart.

I thank God I have prop laying around. I will poke myself a couple of times.

clean the house, eat, and veg.

What a mess!!!!

B2J
      Born2Juice4Ever, A force biochemically evolved, by the people, for the people.

TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: I fucked up with my girlfriend

My girl is the same way bro, but you just have to lay it down and tell her what she saw is what it is: A business opportunity, and that is it. Nothing more and nothing less.

I understand you're upset with her and that she has insecurities from her past, but it is NOT FAIR for her to JUDGE YOU and compare you to her exes like that. Your relationship and how you conduct it is not my business, but if you do want an honest open opinion from a guy who is/has been in your shoes I'd be more than happy to offer advice. Some find it offensive and some find it very helpful hence why I am biting my tongue at this moment.

If you wanna talk about it in private or just open forum let me know. Or if you want me to shut the fuck up just tell me lol

TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I just re read this thread and noticed both of these women are your exes (sorry, I just woke up and the melatonin is wearing off!) so I can see why she may be upset. Exes are exes for a reason. However--she needs to respect your privacy. If all you said was honestly business oriented and that is it, she shouldn't be too crazy upset. She should be thankful that you were honest, upfront, and the emails were honorable.

I would talk to her about it with something along the lines of, "I understand why you're upset, because of your past relationships. However those emails were strictly business oriented was all. You're the one that I'm with, and the one that I want to be with. However I feel slightly disrespected that you didn't come to me and ask me personally about what was going on. I feel you don't respect my privacy" something along the lines of that.

Born2Juice4Ever is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 105
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:

I am:
      Meh

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Thank you for the reply.

Being that she is insecure, and I respect that, I always go through the steps of ensuring that she feels ok:

-I tell her where i am going, why how long
      -she has access to my email account, facebook....I no problems with that
      -we alwyas keep in touch by text

We have a very good, solid relationship.

I FULLY understand those ghost hidden behind the closet doors, we all have them.

She read the emails herself, at like I said, my only small defence is that the emails are 100% product oriented and NOT personal at all.
      The fact that they are x's is wrong of me to have done that. I should not contact ex girlfriends to network the product, but those two girls can turn out to be very lucrative for me. --which will benefit all of course.

As of now, we are talking...I got so drunk last night, I HATE drinking. I am not a drinker.
      We are talking, but I can see in her little French eyes that she is hurting so much.

She yelled at me for a long while last night...I took it all in. I deserved it.

But like I told her, I did not send friendly emails at all, and no I do not want to go and fuck them at all. I just want to pimp them out hahahahahhahahaha

b2J

Achievements:

I am:
      Meh

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

...anyhow I just pumped in 400mls of prop. this should help

B2J

gotclen is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

N2J,
      I must say you have done nothing wrong. I come from a long term married relationship. If I have learned anything it is respect and trust must go both ways. She is not showing you either. Her issues our hers from her past. Shit like this would drive me straight to another women. Maybe that is what happen with the other dudes? You are not the ex that cheated or whatever. You are bending over backwards to show her you are hiding nothing from her. Even this new business is ALL business. She is being very childish. She has turned something that is ALL her baggie around and made it your fault. FOR doing NOTHING. Dude, at some point this has to be addressed if not you are going to live a life of her distrust. So, if you look at a chic and say "nice" is she going to bite your head off or would she say "yeah, she is beautiful". A mature women would see the pretty lady not a threat.
      OK, all of the above was IMO. Do what is right for you.
      Good Luck,
      G

MPMC is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 149
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
      is watching you!

I am:
      Cocky

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by gotclen View Post
      N2J,
      I must say you have done nothing wrong. I come from a long term married relationship. If I have learned anything it is respect and trust must go both ways. She is not showing you either. Her issues our hers from her past. Shit like this would drive me straight to another women. Maybe that is what happen with the other dudes? You are not the ex that cheated or whatever. You are bending over backwards to show her you are hiding nothing from her. Even this new business is ALL business. She is being very childish. She has turned something that is ALL her baggie around and made it your fault. FOR doing NOTHING. Dude, at some point this has to be addressed if not you are going to live a life of her distrust. So, if you look at a chic and say "nice" is she going to bite your head off or would she say "yeah, she is beautiful". A mature women would see the pretty lady not a threat.
      OK, all of the above was IMO. Do what is right for you.
      Good Luck,
      G
      I completely agree with you here. You shouldnt let this get to you. If she really is a good chick, she will realise how stupid she is being and apologize for it. My girl acts like this from time to time for the same reasons. I just explain to her how it is and how its going to be and she eventually sees it that way also. I can understand that it might bother her at first, but to really get crazy upset about complete business talk is just a joke.

Achievements:

I am:
      Meh

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I appreciate each and every one of your posts, they are valuable to me.

Gotclen certainly made me see a little bit of a different point also, RE: her old baggage bring brought into our relationship, and how that affected us.
      The truth is< we all have a little extra we keep from our past love affairs, what makes the difference is the delivery method really.

She and I had a good heart to heart talk last night.
      I hate spending time cleaning up messes, I hate it. But we spent a good part of the night doing the talk thing, and we are now back on track.

My girl can go through my personal email any time, as I have nothing to hide.
      I used to be a BB4L Bad Boy 4 Life. I have a sticker of the letters on the back window of my sports car in big italics letter hahahhaahhah I should remove those letters...as I am not who I used to be. Life has matured me over the last years. I used to cheat left and right. I used to love the chase, the conquer, but I am not in that mind frame any longer.

Thank you once again!

B2J

jaydub is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 47
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

good stuff bro. my lady is the same way. she'll throw a fit, but at the end of the conversation when she see's that i did nothing out of line she's the one to say sorry.. well at least let it go lol

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

damn b2j sorry to hear all of that. knowing you, you will have it all worked out before the weekend is over. good luck my man

Thread Information