I dont know why anyone worries? You think LE is not right here and if they want to know who you are they wont? LOL is all I can say to that. But Mex is right, its easy to find dirt on people. And to be honest, you better know who your playing with in this game. A lot of you may know Juice Authority, he is a real life friend of mine that I met on the boards. I spotted something in the background of a pic he posted of himself and asked him about it knowing full well the thing in the picture put him close to me. Thats how we met. And the point is this, unless you are a chemist, unless you are a re mailer, unless you by LARGE quanities ALL the time you have little to worry about. Thats if history means anything. I have been on these boards since '98, IM OLD. I have seen the busts, Gear Grinder, ORD, this dude that dude etc. And I have yet to see a smart, thoughtful, end user get popped. Thats not to say you wont, but historically if your not getting things mailed to your home from over seas you really dont have much to worry about. Stay smart, watch your associations, in fact KNOW your associations, and you will likely be perfectly fine.