Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default On being a real mother fucker

I been reading and playing around on these boards for going on 16 years now. I have seen the drama, name calling, busts, the gear grinders, the operation raw deals, the big guys go down, British Dragon, Axio, I have seen the SSB's, The OLM's, The gymbagg's, the Gavin Kanes, The Alin types, Bangors, Cote's the Meso's and on and on and on. In it all there seems to be some common threads. Aside from the green horn newb who just found out what doing Deca alone will do to your junk, to " Super Moderator With A Big Dick" who will ban you just because he mis interpreted something you said. All kinds. But then there is the what I call a real mother fucker, no dicking around, all you hear is straight vet shit coming from them. So many names come to mind, but not near enough. IN all this swirling mayhem some dudes just do the buisness of being helpful where they can, and keeping it real. I have been put into check before, and when I sat back and thought about it, I owned it and moved on. I dont know if its the nature of a steroid user, the greed of some shady suppliers, or the person who this world is there only connection to others that is an ever present pain in the ass. But its a mixed bag.I'm always stoked to meet new dudes, gals and supps that are real. But the fuckin cry baby ego maniacs are beat. I want to make sure I always keep it real online, and when Im out of line, own it and fix it. Just wanted to say thanks to all the real mother fuckers out there. May you prosper and be safe!
      Last edited by baby1; 04-16-2011 at 04:32 PM.
      Old Ass Meathead Just Gettin By!

Thread Information