Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default On being a real mother fucker

I been reading and playing around on these boards for going on 16 years now. I have seen the drama, name calling, busts, the gear grinders, the operation raw deals, the big guys go down, British Dragon, Axio, I have seen the SSB's, The OLM's, The gymbagg's, the Gavin Kanes, The Alin types, Bangors, Cote's the Meso's and on and on and on. In it all there seems to be some common threads. Aside from the green horn newb who just found out what doing Deca alone will do to your junk, to " Super Moderator With A Big Dick" who will ban you just because he mis interpreted something you said. All kinds. But then there is the what I call a real mother fucker, no dicking around, all you hear is straight vet shit coming from them. So many names come to mind, but not near enough. IN all this swirling mayhem some dudes just do the buisness of being helpful where they can, and keeping it real. I have been put into check before, and when I sat back and thought about it, I owned it and moved on. I dont know if its the nature of a steroid user, the greed of some shady suppliers, or the person who this world is there only connection to others that is an ever present pain in the ass. But its a mixed bag.I'm always stoked to meet new dudes, gals and supps that are real. But the fuckin cry baby ego maniacs are beat. I want to make sure I always keep it real online, and when Im out of line, own it and fix it. Just wanted to say thanks to all the real mother fuckers out there. May you prosper and be safe!
      Last edited by baby1; 04-16-2011 at 04:32 PM.
      Old Ass Meathead Just Gettin By!

airagee23 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: On being a real mother fucker

Good post bro.

mugzy is offline Banned
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post
      I been reading and playing around on these boards for going on 16 years now. I have seen the drama, name calling, busts, the gear grinders, the operation raw deals, the big guys go down, British Dragon, Axio, I have seen the SSB's, The OLM's, The gymbagg's, the Gavin Kanes, The Alin types, Bangors, Cote's the Meso's and on and on and on. In it all there seems to be some common threads. Aside from the green horn newb who just found out what doing Deca alone will do to your junk, to " Super Moderator With A Big Dick" who will ban you just because he mis interpreted something you said. All kinds. But then there is the what I call a real mother fucker, no dicking around, all you hear is straight vet shit coming from them. So many names come to mind, but not near enough. IN all this swirling mayhem some dudes just do the buisness of being helpful where they can, and keeping it real. I have been put into check before, and when I sat back and thought about it, I owned it and moved on. I dont know if its the nature of a steroid user, the greed of some shady suppliers, or the person who this world is there only connection to others that is an ever present pain in the ass. But its a mixed bag.I'm always stoked to meet new dudes, gals and supps that are real. But the fuckin cry baby ego maniacs are beat. I want to make sure I always keep it real online, and when Im out of line, own it and fix it. Just wanted to say thanks to all the real mother fuckers out there. May you prosper and be safe!
      Love the post Warhead14.....keep on keeping it real.

JUISEBOY is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Good to see you bouncing back and taking ownership. More bros need to do so. Great post Warhead14!
      Anticipation of death is worse than death itself...

JerkKILLER is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 126
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Yeah, great post WARHEAD!

I can relate to everything you said, and then some ha ha

I'd suggest to start your own REAL MUTHER FUCKERS board, but then we'd all get bored because we'd all know everything and have nothing to talk about. And no newbies to pick on or make fun of.

Seriously
      CPT ( Certified Personal Trainer )

Warhead14 is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Yeah Jerkiller that would take some of the fun out of it... nothing like the newb who says he for got how much anadrol he should inject each week. Lets see was it 500mg or 1000?
      Old Ass Meathead Just Gettin By!

ketsugo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Poorly

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post

BUMP you are my brother in pain I hear you. We have seen things that many dont realize but can benefit from us. Carry on Bro

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Warhead, EXCELLENT POST! Some guys caint be real bc they're too busy avoiding reality- through the aforementioned ego or perhaps thru these goddamn Xanies, perks, Oxies, Addies etc.... Perhaps they do roids in the 1st place bc they dont want to take on the responsibility of REAL WORK and just want a quick fix or ego boost? Perhaps they escape the whole of reality through being just a great physical specimen(thru bein responsible in only 1 diminsion?)? However it is- there seems to be a bunch of oppurtunistic bullshitters with only intent for self gain around- some even pretend to look out for others just to look good but the thing about real MF's- like i told you before- we recognize it in eachother but also recognize the fake in others and what bein real is not. ie: when a mofo acts 90% real but there's 10% that shows up to us as definately not right- it's that 10% that blares to the real mofos and clues us in that some fakin might be goin on. lol
      Plus a desperate pill head caint be real and living through a high is'nt real either. I'm not saying a real mofo caint party every once in a while like when i have a 3some arrainged or something but there is no reality in avoiding the reality of coming off pills or in the desperate chase to not withdraw.
      I guess bein real means facing reality and dealing with it like a man. Nothing wrong with fuckin up every once in a while but ownin it and correcting it is what a real mofo does and not try to avoid facing or dealing with it.
      Bein real means facing and dealing with your own reality then facing and dealing with reality as a whole or someone elses reality through yours. It means givin a fuck about yourself and others. It means your words and intent match and your actions should reflect that intent and mostly match those words too(as I said every one fucks up or gets a monkey wrench thrown in their plans every now and then).
      Newbs need the real mofo more than anyone bc the real mofo will tell the newb the reality and coach him how to deal with it whereas the fake fuck will only try to exploit him as a fake real mofo lookin out. The real mofo needs the newb too bc unless we can steer them to be real mofos too- this shit will be overrun by the exploitive oppurtunists and maybe even the pill heads.
      man I'm gonna shut up bc I could go on forever.
      The real mofo has heart - meaning he cares about what's real and right for everyone not just hisself and he has balls to stick by that no matter what the magority or those in political control do or say. funny though that comes off as not giving a fuck to some but to a real mofo it shows just the opposite.
      I swear too many boys are raised by their mamas these days! LMAO!
      i'm shuttin up now.

IronpumpedLady is offline Banned
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 148
      Overall activity: 4.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
      is ADMIN

I am:
      Crazy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Nicely Put Warhead~!! I most definitely agree!

Stay Strong~~!!!
      IPL

EASTBAY is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      is Ready for winter

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Warhead,

Classic post, well put. As apollo was saying, there are so many ways to interpret "real mf".
      But, ive come to know that if a man says he is going to do this or that for example, and he follows through and he is consistant along with experience and wisdom and his word is his bond, in my opinion thats a real mofo straight across the board. Doesnt matter what the subject at hand is.

I like to keep little reminders around. Just to keep my mind always in a calculated mode. I do this to keep myself in check. We all learn by example. Thankfully, I have had solid examples of real life mofos..and I live by those examples everyday. Talking is one thing, real life applicatipn of whats said
      Y is as another. Its imperative to have real mf around so others can learn from these

Thread Information