What greater responsibility does a man have than to raise children/people who are responsible for themselves and that care enough about others to give of themselves (share themselves and of themselves) once they are self owned and responsible aka free. I'm sorry to all the guys in MC's out there but my kids...hell your kids....everyones' kids are the 1 thing more important to me than my brothers.
Certainly to me- kids are more important to me than juice or anything to do with it. Which brings me to this:
if gear is causing you to model explosive behavior or anything that harms your kids...hell if anything is causing that- 1st own it then either fix it or get your goddamn priorities straight and fix it or choose your kids over it!
Let me say that I have been guilty of this in the past and I have had to do this many times with many things: partying every once in a while, anger, intolerance(I have none!), bein mean to their mama, and even with having all my time in my business. The truth is I want to still be a womanizing whore that fucks and fights and parties and the whole 9 that i sickly enjoy but my kids have taught me the sacrifice of Love- not that "Love yourself- me me me" crap that modern education/media has put out as psuedo science in self-help/psychology. Govt. dictates it's schools' educatiopn and media and the very word govern means to control. The way to control is to divide and conquer and no greater way to divide families and people and therefore gain control over them than to teach selfishness and a bunch of self-serving individuals with the whole love yourself philosophy. Truth is love is about a free givinmg of yourself- including sacrificing of yourself for the greater good.
The goodness that your children bring or put into the world are of much greater importance for our species than is your selfish pleasure or ego boost or just any and all of your selfishness- just as the good you put out into mankind is greater than it.
I'm not saying become saints.
I am saying: if you caint blend it without effecting your childrens' best interests- make your choice your children and their best interest even if it means SACRIFICE. Because that is what lives on and determines the future and grows and continues.
Get that right 1st then if you wanna ad a lil vanity you learned from that magazine or be cool or badass or whatever your chosen conditioning or compensation for your conditioning- fine but NEVER at the expense of your childrens'...our childrens'...all childrens' best interest.