• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Hughes: GSP's Fight With Shields The Worst Of His

FUZO is offline Admin
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      is Kick Ass

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Hughes: GSP's Fight With Shields The Worst Of His

I agree with this 100%

As for the GSP/Shields fight, I really believed GSP was going to tear Shields up. The fight didn’t go like I thought it would at all. Let me tell everybody now, I like GSP, he’s a good guy and he’s somebody I wouldn’t mind sitting next to on a plane ride or at a supper table. So don’t think that I’m talking out of bitterness for the two losses, I’m speaking through experienced eyes that have been in these situations. GSP actually looked worse in this fight than I’ve ever seen him before. I really feel like Georges fights not to lose, he just doesn’t fight to win anymore. I like Georges, I like watching him fight, I wish there was some way I could help him to get that hunger back inside of him. Georges has the potential of being so much better than what we’ve seen recently. If Jake had won one more round he would have won the fight, based on how the judges scored it. So an interesting fight and a little disappointing at being the last fight of the night.”

Former UFC welterweight champion, Matt Hughes, sounds off on his personal website matt-hughes.com about his three time foe’s most recent performance.

After receiving much criticism in the media, Georges St Pierre is probably the UFC’s most talked about champion. With a decision streak that spans the course of his last 4 fights, GSP has not actually stopped an opponent since UFC 94 when BJ Penn’s corner threw in the towel at the culmination of their title fight.

With Champions on the roster like Jon Jones, Jose Aldo and Anderson Silva is St Pierre losing his marketability and credibility as one of the sports best fighters?

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Hughes: GSP's Fight With Shields The Worst Of His

I agree........ gsp is a great fighter but he doesnt seems to finish fights.. he does enough to win and thats it. in my opinion he should of went after sheilds and showed everybody why he's the champ... in my opinion in order to beat gsp the fighter will have to go after him put him on his heels who that is beats me...look at the anderson silva chonen fight. he went after silva and beat his ass... gsp fight are becoming boreing b/c of his lake of finishing fights......

thats why i think nick diaz fight might be good b/c i feel nick will go after him....

Thread Information