• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AND NOW WE CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS...

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: AND NOW WE CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS...

I too if forced to claim a party would claim libertarian. It is not the same as liberals which appear to me to believe freedom is being free of self-responsibility whereas libertarians believe in freedom through self-responsibility. Republicans apppear to want responsibility of everyone when it behooves them but I really don't give a fuck bc I can't or it'll break my heart. I am an irlaw. One who lives irregardless of law(as much as possible). That's different than an outlaw who is rebelious and lives mostly outside of tghe law.
      Being that I don't acceptg authority and therefore professors are not giving me their truth as ultimate all- truth and media - I don't consume much of it- so I'm not sold nor fed beliefs. So I see mex's point but beliefs manifested physically are called feelings and Mex you hit a nerve. I don't think he was saying let the terrosist be free or run wild. I think he was saying what we lost as a whole was not worth the life of 1 man. And that's sad. Furthermore he is not saying that he is'nt glad Bin Laden is caught or dead nor that we should'nt have hung his head from the flagpole on the whitehouse lawn. I think what he's saying about the controlment aka government being a huge threat to freedom as is terrorism is valid. Beliefs whether ultimate truth or not are the filters through which we see the world and some of you could'nt see clearly what he was trying to say bc your filters caused feelings. To me the most influential influencing the. Or perhaps almost controlling the magority which rules in a democracy is not freeom for anyone cept the magority and perhaps ultimately only for those influential. Whereas in a republic each individual has rights that are'nt outweighed by the magority. Don't think $ influences elections? Why are there. Campaign spending laws and limits that admit such?
      Why am I saying all this? I have no idea bc I'll never let some pussy politician that would cower from me in god's natural world ruule me nor will I even listen to or accept their authority over the creator. So anything I say is void in thie man ruled world. How in the ffuck could I ever let the nerds in school rule me? Lol or even the people who did what it took to be popular(aka manipulative). I walked down the hall and got ass the nerds have to make me look like the bad guy, put a guilt trip on the woman then feed her ego and play her savior and be her asskisser to get her to give him any but that just gives her a disatisfied life of righteousness which no one is(righteous). It's belief that causes war. We point the finger at bin laden his point the finger at us - it's all just an attempt to be right and fucking probably fucking pathetic to nature and the creative force. Fuck bin laden, fuck the govt and fuck you too if you don't like it! And am I right? I make no claim to be- I only call how it appears to me. Will I fight you over it? I'll only fight in defense of the safety of my right to self rule and my inalienablle rights and my physical safety.

apollo is offline Banned
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Gunny said what he thought all politicians should have to have done and it got me thinking:
      Instead of the silver spoon born politicians or power seeking ones or whatever they are:
      I think all politicians should have to come from nothing to something- how can a politician lead people out of their poorness and all the problems or dysfunction or both if they have no understanding of where some are starting? I say(just my opinion) that politicians should be required to make that journey themselves and have come from some kind of dysfunction into functioning themselves- we'd certainly have less politicians but more understanding. Instead we got uppity finger pointers leading no one into a complete betterment. I'm not saying it's the politicians fault but if they won't government over others they need to be worthy of it and in my opinion the only way to do that is to lead others to govern themselves thereby truly increasing freedom and decreasing all the atrocities of society here within our own country.

rocco-x is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 230
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

our government is only "fighting terrorism' in an exchange of blood for oil.do they seriously think that by killing osama bin laden,which i am happy about,will stop the terrorists from growing? hell no!! they come out of the womb to learn how to hate.it never stops.just like the supposed war on drugs.yeah,great job with this one.they find five tons of whatever while 25 tons get thru into our borders.for every one or two drug lords they catch or kill there's 3-4 to take their place.same thing with al-queda.they're on every continent in the world just waiting for orders to do something.you think those people in Iraq give a shit we killed Saddam hussein and set them free?nope.they still hate us and continue to kill OUR men and women and even their own people all for what?the government knew of 9/11 before it all went down just like they had strong info about Pearl Harbor in WWII,all so we could have a reason to invade another country and get what the oil bigwigs want.money and lots of it.government contracts that only make certain companies richer by the day while our people lay their lives on the line daily.they still haven't found one iota of a weapon of mass destruction in Iraq yet that was our main objective,no?when Hussein was in power Iran was afraid to shit without being blown up.now look at them.making bomb grade plutonium and helping those worthless North Koreans who let their own people starve to death in the streets and bomb South Korea for no reason other than to taunt us into a fight.now it's Libiya.who's next on the list?
      they should be concentrating on the kidnappings of American citizens on American soil by Mexican cartels who have the balls to cross the borders each week and snatch up our people for ransom.but you don't hear about that shit too much on the news.those guys are far more dangerous i think than some towel head 10,000 miles away.now we're spread so friggin thin around the world who's gonna protect our own land?the government is already trying to disarm it's citizens of all rights to bear arms as it is cause some crackhead dealers get guns illegaly and use them against themselves.better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 i was always taught.i'm glad they got bin laden but it's not gonna stop them.ever.they've elected a new leader already and after him there'll be another and another and another.
      Last edited by rocco-x; 05-18-2011 at 09:43 AM.
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

apollo is offline Banned
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

HALLELUJIAH! PRAISE THE LORD! AMEN! FUCK YOU! LMFAO!
      Don't take me too seriously : ) I just think it's funny how people care more about their beliefs than eachother. Care more about their beliefs than nature. Care more about being right than loving what we all are on the most basic level. That men kill over trying to claim their belief is ultimate truth etc... it's sad but I'd rather choose to laugh than to cry.
      Not speaking to you rocco just in general. I was writing this when you posted rocco so I did'nt read your post yet ; )
      Last edited by apollo; 05-18-2011 at 09:43 AM.

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

i will one up you on our government officials. instead of that being their 24/7 job. how about we go back to the way the country was founded. they meet x amount of times a year and they work their farms and business and such the rest of the time. our public elects the majority of jackasses and retards.

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

oh yeah and i hate political figures and politics. if buford pusser was still alive that is who i would want for president. dont know who he is google him. he was the man

rocco-x is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 230
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      oh yeah and i hate political figures and politics. if buford pusser was still alive that is who i would want for president. dont know who he is google him. he was the man
      walkin tall baby...hell yeah.beat 'em down with a big stick then talk later.maybe Billy Jack too for the MMA fans out there.
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

apollo is offline Banned
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      Shit, he had to be with a name like that! LMAO!

I hate politics and figures too. And the gen pub does elect under heavy influence and worse they think they know when all they are is fed wha to know.
      Last edited by apollo; 05-18-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Thread Information