This is my political rant.

I'm often mistaken for a liberal until people see the collections of firearms in my home, and here me rant about the welfare system.

I'm a hardcore libertarian. I just want to ask everyone something:

Is it really so difficult to distinguish the need for security between an underwear bomber, and a tyrannical government throwing your rights away under the false guise of security???? This country condones torture, has secret prisons / secret arrests, and now condones the assassination of US Citizens all in the name of safety. If we should fear anyone, it should be our government!

I'm sorry, but on this "War on Terror" we have spent half a trillion dollars, had over 3,000 US Soldiers die, several hundred thousand WOMEN and CHILDREN killed in the process, man of our rights stripped away (Patriot Act I / II), we now condone TORTURE and the ASSASSINATION of US Citizens who are suspected to be terrorists. All for the murder of ONE MAN.

I was ill seeing people cheering at Washington when we allegedly got Osama bin Laden.

I am not happy. I am not relieved.....if anything I am sad, more than ever that we can so blindly celebrate the murder of this man in exchange for everything we have lost... Is the murder of one man, worth three thousand lives of our soldiers and the hundreds of thousands of women and children?

I think not.

I'm just so tired of people in this country feeling 'safe and secure' now that some fundamentalist terrorist asshole who was probably already dead several years ago is now (according to our truthful government) really dead.

I just can't fathom why the people in this country can't distinguish which is more dangerous: An underwear bomber, or a government capable of mass genocide? Fuck.

Alright I'm done. Sorry ladies and bros............