• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AND NOW WE CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS...

TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default AND NOW WE CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS...

This is my political rant.

I'm often mistaken for a liberal until people see the collections of firearms in my home, and here me rant about the welfare system.

I'm a hardcore libertarian. I just want to ask everyone something:

Is it really so difficult to distinguish the need for security between an underwear bomber, and a tyrannical government throwing your rights away under the false guise of security???? This country condones torture, has secret prisons / secret arrests, and now condones the assassination of US Citizens all in the name of safety. If we should fear anyone, it should be our government!

I'm sorry, but on this "War on Terror" we have spent half a trillion dollars, had over 3,000 US Soldiers die, several hundred thousand WOMEN and CHILDREN killed in the process, man of our rights stripped away (Patriot Act I / II), we now condone TORTURE and the ASSASSINATION of US Citizens who are suspected to be terrorists. All for the murder of ONE MAN.

I was ill seeing people cheering at Washington when we allegedly got Osama bin Laden.

I am not happy. I am not relieved.....if anything I am sad, more than ever that we can so blindly celebrate the murder of this man in exchange for everything we have lost... Is the murder of one man, worth three thousand lives of our soldiers and the hundreds of thousands of women and children?

I think not.

I'm just so tired of people in this country feeling 'safe and secure' now that some fundamentalist terrorist asshole who was probably already dead several years ago is now (according to our truthful government) really dead.

I just can't fathom why the people in this country can't distinguish which is more dangerous: An underwear bomber, or a government capable of mass genocide? Fuck.

Alright I'm done. Sorry ladies and bros............

Achievements:
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: AND NOW WE CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS...

Brothers one more point here. I want to play a game: Which side supports the drug war, Iraq, Afghanistan, Patriot Act, and condones torture? If you said Republicans, you would be right; if you said the Democrats, YEAHHHH you're also right! Which side supports socialized healthcare, bailouts, and debt? If you said the Democrats, you would be right; if you said the Republicans, you would be right as well!

Neither side will ever fucking accept ANY RESPONSIBILITY. Neither side will EVER restore fiscal responsibility, deal with entitlements, or promote free markets. You're both the side of the same, shitty, crappy ass coin!!! Guys, please look into the libertarian party. Maximum freedom! Minimum government!

SYNTHRO-RX is offline Banned
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 55
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Bro......im not gonna start an arguement with you about this thread, but i think some things need to be left un said.....

To answer your question about people celebrating osama's death? Yes everybody should be. Have you not had family members or friends that were fighting in this war because of this mother fucker?? Do you not have family or friends that have done multiple tours cause of this bitch, and now are fucked up mentally? I guess not...

I guess you have forgot 9/11 when the shit happened. After 9/11 more people tried joining the military more than ever. So you go ask the 3000 people that died at the trade center families this question, and see the response you get.

If you ask me, they shouldve brought his ass back to NYC and tied his ass up at ground zero and let the US CITIZENS and the FAMILIES of 9/11 due his justice. Feeding his ass to the fish was ALOT better than being crushed by skyscrappers!!

Whoever said we "CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS"????

Take this bullshit thread to another fucking board bro.

baby1 is offline Administrator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!

I am:
      Happy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Think we need a politics forum on here? One of Fuzo's favorite subjects, lol!

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

i am one of those who have done more tours over than you can count on your hands. i absolutely love fighting for my brothers in this country. do i agree with politics? hell, fuck no. it is my opinion that to hold office you should have to serve in the military in a combat job specialty. also as far as torture and secret prisons. pour it on, i think that we follow to many rules on this subject. as far as releasing info on what we do is straight bs. what the public doesnt know about how we get intel def will not hurt them. google up some of the videos of ied attacks and beheadings. or even better the russian soldier getting his neck cut out by an insurgent

ketsugo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Poorly

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I condone osama bin ladens assasination

I was over seas in Desert Storm - I dont speak of it, but I am proud to have been there

When I think of all the women and children dancing when the twin towers were decimated. Im all for wiping that country out. So THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS - WIPE THE FUCKING COUNTRY OUT AND EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS TERORSIM WIPED OUT TOO.

ketsugo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Poorly

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

amen
      Quote Originally Posted by SYNTHRO-RX View Post
      Bro......im not gonna start an arguement with you about this thread, but i think some things need to be left un said.....

To answer your question about people celebrating osama's death? Yes everybody should be. Have you not had family members or friends that were fighting in this war because of this mother fucker?? Do you not have family or friends that have done multiple tours cause of this bitch, and now are fucked up mentally? I guess not...

I guess you have forgot 9/11 when the shit happened. After 9/11 more people tried joining the military more than ever. So you go ask the 3000 people that died at the trade center families this question, and see the response you get.

If you ask me, they shouldve brought his ass back to NYC and tied his ass up at ground zero and let the US CITIZENS and the FAMILIES of 9/11 due his justice. Feeding his ass to the fish was ALOT better than being crushed by skyscrappers!!

Whoever said we "CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS"????

Take this bullshit thread to another fucking board bro.

niko is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is MENTAL

I am:
      Meh

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Last time I checked it said e-steroids not e-politics! I say lets keep this board about bodybuilding,power lifting etc...... Plenty of other places to voice opinions on Republican Democrat BULLSHIT!!! JMHO Whats next, the I saw Jesus in my oatmeal rant!
      Last edited by niko; 05-16-2011 at 09:15 AM.

FUZO is offline Admin
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      is Kick Ass

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Ok I made a politic forum and on my other boards members will respect other members opinions and can give there opinions. Now I have had many members fight and I will not have this here at all,Give opinions give answers but no fighting. If someone gets out of line I will suspend your account or even ban it in a heart beat.Remember we are Adults and if this forum crashes fuk it I'll delete it and know people cant act responcible

Achievements:
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Ouch!!! Geeze guys. I had no idea my views were going to piss everyone off to such a drastic extreme. I wasn't referring to bin Laden!

To answer your questions--Synthro I have brothers that have DIED for this bs war. The ones that were fortunate and lucky enough are more fucked in the head than I thought imaginable. They're fortunate enough to make it home have even said that we need to bring our boys back. They're tired of being lied to. Obama is the one that set an assassination for a guy from the US because of his alleged ties to a terrorist group.

Is the guy a bad person with known terrorist ties? YES.

Do I think it's reasonable we take him out? YES.

But my point is what's to stop them from taking out any of us next that they deem 'a threat' ? All it would take is another McVeigh OKC bombing and then all US Citizens could be deemed a terrorist threat!

That's all I'm saying!

I was all for taking that POS bin laden out, but there should have been a form of closure for famlies rather than the tried and true word of our wonderful trustworthy government. They should have had DNA tests, pictures, SOMETHING of the sort.

Thread Information