• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blojama lost the jewish vote

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      FUZO is offline Admin
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      is Kick Ass

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Blojama lost the jewish vote

for taking sides with the palastines saying to Isreal give back the land . I coudnt beleive what I was hearing. No President ever has told Isreal that. But the Leader of Isreal on TV Told this idiot President NO it will not happen so it made blojama look really bad which is a good thing

ketsugo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Poorly

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Blojama lost the jewish vote

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      for taking sides with the palastines saying to Isreal give back the land . I coudnt beleive what I was hearing. No President ever has told Isreal that. But the Leader of Isreal on TV Told this idiot President NO it will not happen so it made blojama look really bad which is a good thing
      My question to american idiots that voted for obama. At what point does everyone realize he's the worst president ever. I can't believe he was elected in the first place. Most analysts think he sucks. However we still got people saying he is doing a great job. Or blaming bush still. We live in a country of imbeciles.I don't think they are brute enogh to vote next election. Scary very scary. Soon it will be a wasteland

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

here is my opinion on how he got elected. i am by far not a racist by any means but i do honestly believe that 99% of the people voted for him was because he was a black man. not for what he was going to do for the country but again because he is black no other reason.

ketsugo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Poorly

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      here is my opinion on how he got elected. i am by far not a racist by any means but i do honestly believe that 99% of the people voted for him was because he was a black man. not for what he was going to do for the country but again because he is black no other reason.
      agreed and they call US the racists - when they are the biased

Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

yessir i agree with you on that 100%. i would like to road rage on every dumb ass i see with a obama biden bumper sticker. i am not even going to start on biden. biden has been in office since jesus was a pfc and he hasnt done one friggin thing productive not one

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

People believe what they're sold or experience and we have had blackness sold to us for years and experienced it's glorification through media for years just as we have homosexuality and feminism and anti- masculinity. Funny Obama is half lack but never is he his other half.
      There is no place of origin nor race rightly named black. And African culture is nothing like what african-americans have been sold or told is being black and the poor black person who does'nt adopt this victim role that never accepts self-responsibility and overcompensates for this powerlessness by. Being egotistical and claiming to be all or more powerful is hated by his her own kind and is claimed not black enough and is'nt accepted by his own color peers. But it's not truly a race thing from the beginning or now. Any group of people no matter what race or mixed race- if you enslaved them for 200 or 400 yrs and then let them go 1 day without teaching them how to be free will automatically take the victim role and enslave themselves mentally at least bc it is what is known and a humans greatest fear is of the unknown. And it's not truly a race thing now- most humans who are'nt loved and lead into responsibility and that feels powerless and or victimized adopt the yo, black, hip hop, rap way. All the things that are glorified but are really enslavements bc they keep one from taking responsibility. You got all colors totally buying into this bc it glorifies what they unconsciously believe which is what they have experienced: no power through responsibility, self ownership, and ultimately freedom and power through self-responsibility at which point they can choose to share and give of themselves in order to lead or help others to be responsible at least and free tghrough self-responsibility at best.
      But what would happen to the self-serving ever- growing govt(controlment) if everybody became self-responsible? It would shrink and loose power and there is your tue answer. The thing we are truly all victimized by is the influence of govt and those controlling it. The solution is'nt to go up against it- that is always a loosing battle. It is take yourself back, stop participating in it as much as possible, stop believing and start questioning evefrything no matter how righteous you are told or sold that it makes you and start seeing things without the filters of controlled-experienced beliefs. I see this thread run through kids movies and some books and definately kids tv shows to our govt run schools and it's education right through to religion and t.v. and news and anything a modern human experiences through media or govt run anything. Why can't you be a self-responsible masculine man that loves by giving of his self-owned self and won't be treaded on and does become angry and takes action when opressed or his freedom and self- control are threatened? Regardless of color. If everybody is free through self-responsibility and therefore respects that in everybody- color or place of origin becomes irrelevant.
      Last edited by apollo; 05-24-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Downtown is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

He has flipped on every single thing he said he was going to do during his election. He really showed his true colors here siding with Palestine. The only reason he got elected is because young people who do not know any better and blacks actually voted in this election. JMO

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

what i think was cool about bush was that he didnt claim to be that smart of a dude and could actually laugh at stuff he dicked up. obama on the other hand not so much and his approval rating has been lower than bush's during his entire term in office.

FUZO is offline Admin
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      is Kick Ass

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Everyone will see Blojama will lose big time. Like you said he wont get all the African Amercian voye like he did,He wont get all the jewish vote like he did,he wont get all the young and unemployed vote,he wont get all the middle class low class all class vote like he did.

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

i sure as hell hope not. the sheep seem pretty freaking stupid as a majority unfortunately.

Thread Information