• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 20 of 73

    Thread: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

    Hybrid View

    Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1. #1
      Downtown's Avatar
      Downtown is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 5,458, Level: 47
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      OHIO
      Posts
      216
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      5,458
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      20

      Default Re: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

      Quote Originally Posted by In Hulk View Post
      Welfare and food stamps need massive overhaul. I worked at a grocer years ago for a while for extra dough and can't believe what I learned about food stamps, at least in my state. ANYTHING food can be purchased, we're talking candy, custom cakes from the bakery that cost 50 bucks, lobster, crab legs, etc. It's asinine. I'd have assholes buy a load of food with link, then pull out their wallets full of cash and credit cards to pay for their beer or alcohol... Biting my tongue while working there for a short time was beyond difficult... At the same time, some people truly need it and don't abuse it. And it's a shame that so many do, and those who are just leeching it for everything need to be weeded out.

      What pisses me off just as much though, and what upsets me that I don't see from the right, is all the corporate welfare that goes on in Washington. This seems to always go ignored or undiscussed when talking to people about social programs and waste. There seems to be a quiet acceptance or approval of the rich or corporations constantly abusing the system.
      Oh yeah its just sad. Where Im from these junkies sell their food stamps for crack and heroin.

    2. #2
      TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Points: 4,230, Level: 41
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      540
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      4,230
      Level
      41
      Rep Power
      16

      Default Re: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

      Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
      Oh yeah its just sad. Where Im from these junkies sell their food stamps for crack and heroin.
      Meth here. I'm not saying that the welfare system is good, it needs a total revision so you and I can agree just on that--it's a shitty system. lol

    3. #3
      TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Points: 4,230, Level: 41
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      540
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      4,230
      Level
      41
      Rep Power
      16

      Default Re: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

      Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
      Nobody ever said get rid of the government. I do not think anybody has a problem paying their share of taxes to have nice highways, schools, police, fire, military, ect. What burns my ass and alot of other peoples is when we put in our 40 plus hours of work and can just scrape by while these hood rats and white trash are sleeping in til noon, getting up to collect their welfare check and food stamps.
      The tea party that you endorse consistently and deliberately complains about all of the above that you just mentioned and in my previous post. And yes, a lot of people play the welfare system--that doesn't mean you kick everyone that is on welfare off of it. What about the children, that are innocent in these situations who have bad junkie parents?

      What about the families that actually pool together and use welfare as a last resort, who don't play the system? You are forgetting that a system such as this is in place for a reason, and that is why we all pay into it. You can't take advantage and use the unemployment system if you haven't paid into it with a job in the first place.

      You earlier stated it's a proven fact that in three weeks after someone gets off of unemployment that they find a job. I'm still waiting for your citation on that statistic.

    4. #4
      Downtown's Avatar
      Downtown is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 5,458, Level: 47
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      OHIO
      Posts
      216
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      5,458
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      20

      Default Re: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

      Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeX View Post
      The tea party that you endorse consistently and deliberately complains about all of the above that you just mentioned and in my previous post. And yes, a lot of people play the welfare system--that doesn't mean you kick everyone that is on welfare off of it. What about the children, that are innocent in these situations who have bad junkie parents?

      What about the families that actually pool together and use welfare as a last resort, who don't play the system? You are forgetting that a system such as this is in place for a reason, and that is why we all pay into it. You can't take advantage and use the unemployment system if you haven't paid into it with a job in the first place.

      You earlier stated it's a proven fact that in three weeks after someone gets off of unemployment that they find a job. I'm still waiting for your citation on that statistic.
      What about the children.....change the freaking record already. These welfare parents are breeding at an incredible rate and just producing future welfare people. We are 14 trillion in debt. I put a 5 min effort into finding the story I got that stat from but could not find it. This was about 2 years ago I read this. If I come across it or something similar ill post it. But you are right, welfare was put in for a purpose, to keep the sheep depending on the government. Its working.

    5. #5
      In Hulk's Avatar
      In Hulk is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 7,220, Level: 56
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Earth
      Posts
      258
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      7,220
      Level
      56
      Rep Power
      20

      Default Re: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

      Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
      What about the children.....change the freaking record already. These welfare parents are breeding at an incredible rate and just producing future welfare people. We are 14 trillion in debt. I put a 5 min effort into finding the story I got that stat from but could not find it. This was about 2 years ago I read this. If I come across it or something similar ill post it. But you are right, welfare was put in for a purpose, to keep the sheep depending on the government. Its working.
      Well the right doesn't want these people to procreate, yet they want to outlaw abortions and ensure these babies are born, until they're born then they don't want to help support them in any way. So of course the logical response to is to teach safe sex education in the schools, but the right doesn't want that either, instead supporting abstinence education, which is so incredibly stupid it's insane.

      And we're not 14 trillion in debt because of welfare.
      All posts & messages authored by "In Hulk" are works of fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 14 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •