• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

Ok, I realize that my responses here are very short and not detailed. I'll update these later with paragraphs. Right now I've just finished an hour of cardio, I've had a bottle of redline, I'm on ECA/Clen/T3 and I'm starving. My mind isn't working at optimum at the moment lol.

And brothers, I know we have conflicting views. I know I'm a Libertarian radical, but I really don't want my views and your views to make us resent one another. This is simply just where we differ and I haven't forgotten the love of our sport and passion for training is why we're all here. I hope nobody else does either

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

haha i could car less what anyone's beliefs or opinions are. i do like a good debate on matters that actually matter and their is some very smart across the board bros on here. you are a hippie liberal x haha, its all good though.

Achievements:
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      haha i could car less what anyone's beliefs or opinions are. i do like a good debate on matters that actually matter and their is some very smart across the board bros on here. you are a hippie liberal x haha, its all good though.
      No no! Libertarian sir! Much different.

Liberals WANT government involvement in Economic matters (welfare, medicaid, etc) but DO NOT government involvement in Moral matters (abortion, gay marriage, etc)

Conservatives WANT government involvement in moral matters such as abortion, and gay marriage but DO NOT want government involvement in Economic matters.

Libertarians do not want government involvement in economic OR moral matters!

baby1 is offline Administrator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!

I am:
      Happy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeX View Post
      . I'm sorry but I don't want someone running this country who thinks North Korea is our ally!
      I really don't think she was not aware of North Korea's position. NOt any worse than Obama thinkng there is 58 states!

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

haha x i was just busting your nuts. like i said at least g w could laugh at his dumb ass comments.

Achievements:
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      I really don't think she was not aware of North Korea's position. NOt any worse than Obama thinkng there is 58 states!
      LOL!!! I totally agree with you! They all suck to me! From Bush Sr to Clinton to Bush to Obama! I haven't liked any of them.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" Palins statement about how she and her family used to go over to Canada for the free, socialized health care.

I don't like obama, but she was busting his sack for his health care plan and here is this fucking broad using the same system in which he is suggesting! lol Just one of the many reasons I can't stand politicians.

Downtown is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Liberals WANT government involvement in Economic matters (welfare, medicaid, etc) but DO NOT government involvement in Moral matters (abortion, gay marriage, etc)

Conservatives WANT government involvement in moral matters such as abortion, and gay marriage but DO NOT want government involvement in Economic matters.

You say you are a libertarian? Weird so am I and the strange thing so are most members of the same Tea Party you are bashing. You are really showing the only you have is what comes from the liberal media. And I do not believe you are a libertarian. You another one of those left wing idiots who wants a free ride at the expense of the people who work.

Downtown is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

You didn't really get this right, you are not wrong but you will missed alot. Liberals want Big government and entitlements. They are ok with high taxes on the people who work to pay for these entitlements.

Conservatives believe in the constitution. They want state governments to run their own states. They want a very small Fed government. They want very low taxes and zero entitlements (wel-fare).

In Hulk is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Republicans and democrats- two heads of the same coin.
      All posts & messages authored by "In Hulk" are works of fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

In Hulk is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

My thoughts....

Sarah Palin is dumb as rocks. This is quite clear and I hope she runs, it would provide ample hours of entertainment.

I don't know how anyone can reference the supposed "liberal media" when conservative media dominates in every aspect. How does that make any sense?

Liberals want the rich taxed, they have all the money, they should be taxed to high heaven. This country once flourished and shocker, it was when the rich were taxed up the wazoo.

Republicans support republican candidates, butttt... why??? Republicans in office are corporate whores, just like democrats. They support big business, and rich men. Are you rich? Are you getting sweet back door deals? Of course you're not, so why the fuck are you so aligned with rich men who don't give a dog shit about you?

Everyone wants to cry about "entitlement", funny I didn't know wanting to be able to feed your children was an entitlement. We should let them starve in the streets, to hell with em. Republicans love a fetus, until it's born, then it should be denied basic comforts like a good education and food because his/her parents are poor.

This country only thrives because of the little man. Never forget it. The rich man's piece of shit products and worthless services would be nothing without the labor force to make it happen and purchase said shit. So why should only the rich benefit? Does no one realize economy is an ecosystem where all involved play a pivotal role? Go ahead and bankrupt the middle/lower class and see how quickly it crumbles.

This shit just pisses me off. I can't and never will understand the bickering of same social class types arguing about protecting/attacking the elite. We are not Washington. We are joe blow, me and you. We have zero influence in Washington, and we fight each other over politics. Why? We have no input, we have no voice, we are one in the same.

Reagnomics, or I'm sorry, "Voodoo economics"(spot on Bush Sr!), have helped put this country on a downward economic spiral. Trickle down economics, what a joke! Distribution of wealth is bad! Concentration of wealth is, good? What?! Am I living in the Twilight Zone? Companies keep posting record profits, but they're not hiring! So they need more tax breaks, to make more money, but still don't hire anyone. OK?! COME ON PEOPLE.

It's all for nothing at this point, China's on the rise and every economist has them topping the US as #1 economic super power by 2025. Brush up on your Mandarin.
      Last edited by In Hulk; 05-27-2011 at 01:28 AM.
      All posts & messages authored by "In Hulk" are works of fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information