Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeX View Post
The tea party that you endorse consistently and deliberately complains about all of the above that you just mentioned and in my previous post. And yes, a lot of people play the welfare system--that doesn't mean you kick everyone that is on welfare off of it. What about the children, that are innocent in these situations who have bad junkie parents?

What about the families that actually pool together and use welfare as a last resort, who don't play the system? You are forgetting that a system such as this is in place for a reason, and that is why we all pay into it. You can't take advantage and use the unemployment system if you haven't paid into it with a job in the first place.

You earlier stated it's a proven fact that in three weeks after someone gets off of unemployment that they find a job. I'm still waiting for your citation on that statistic.
What about the children.....change the freaking record already. These welfare parents are breeding at an incredible rate and just producing future welfare people. We are 14 trillion in debt. I put a 5 min effort into finding the story I got that stat from but could not find it. This was about 2 years ago I read this. If I come across it or something similar ill post it. But you are right, welfare was put in for a purpose, to keep the sheep depending on the government. Its working.