• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Best Republican Candidate List for 2012...Michele Bachman?!

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
      Nobody ever said get rid of the government. I do not think anybody has a problem paying their share of taxes to have nice highways, schools, police, fire, military, ect. What burns my ass and alot of other peoples is when we put in our 40 plus hours of work and can just scrape by while these hood rats and white trash are sleeping in til noon, getting up to collect their welfare check and food stamps.
      The tea party that you endorse consistently and deliberately complains about all of the above that you just mentioned and in my previous post. And yes, a lot of people play the welfare system--that doesn't mean you kick everyone that is on welfare off of it. What about the children, that are innocent in these situations who have bad junkie parents?

What about the families that actually pool together and use welfare as a last resort, who don't play the system? You are forgetting that a system such as this is in place for a reason, and that is why we all pay into it. You can't take advantage and use the unemployment system if you haven't paid into it with a job in the first place.

You earlier stated it's a proven fact that in three weeks after someone gets off of unemployment that they find a job. I'm still waiting for your citation on that statistic.

Downtown is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeX View Post
      The tea party that you endorse consistently and deliberately complains about all of the above that you just mentioned and in my previous post. And yes, a lot of people play the welfare system--that doesn't mean you kick everyone that is on welfare off of it. What about the children, that are innocent in these situations who have bad junkie parents?

What about the families that actually pool together and use welfare as a last resort, who don't play the system? You are forgetting that a system such as this is in place for a reason, and that is why we all pay into it. You can't take advantage and use the unemployment system if you haven't paid into it with a job in the first place.

You earlier stated it's a proven fact that in three weeks after someone gets off of unemployment that they find a job. I'm still waiting for your citation on that statistic.
      What about the children.....change the freaking record already. These welfare parents are breeding at an incredible rate and just producing future welfare people. We are 14 trillion in debt. I put a 5 min effort into finding the story I got that stat from but could not find it. This was about 2 years ago I read this. If I come across it or something similar ill post it. But you are right, welfare was put in for a purpose, to keep the sheep depending on the government. Its working.

In Hulk is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
      What about the children.....change the freaking record already. These welfare parents are breeding at an incredible rate and just producing future welfare people. We are 14 trillion in debt. I put a 5 min effort into finding the story I got that stat from but could not find it. This was about 2 years ago I read this. If I come across it or something similar ill post it. But you are right, welfare was put in for a purpose, to keep the sheep depending on the government. Its working.
      Well the right doesn't want these people to procreate, yet they want to outlaw abortions and ensure these babies are born, until they're born then they don't want to help support them in any way. So of course the logical response to is to teach safe sex education in the schools, but the right doesn't want that either, instead supporting abstinence education, which is so incredibly stupid it's insane.

And we're not 14 trillion in debt because of welfare.
      All posts & messages authored by "In Hulk" are works of fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

we are in debt because of irresponsible spending. cutting the debt shoudnt make the military, education, social security and such suffer. how about we stop handing out to other countries that have disasters and start taking care of our own. maybe we should start collecting on others that owe. i know for a fact that everytime north korea gets riled up we give them money. idk but i think someone in gov needs to be held accountable.

Downtown is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by In Hulk View Post
      Well the right doesn't want these people to procreate, yet they want to outlaw abortions and ensure these babies are born, until they're born then they don't want to help support them in any way. So of course the logical response to is to teach safe sex education in the schools, but the right doesn't want that either, instead supporting abstinence education, which is so incredibly stupid it's insane.

And we're not 14 trillion in debt because of welfare.
      You think abortion will do anything, dude these people are wanting these kids for more money. The last thing they will do is abort them. Yeah I agree welfare is not the only reason, its mostly from these big companies lobbying, USA being the world police, ect. Its a number of things, welfare just hits a soft spot for me because with my line of work I see all the abusers and it pisses me off.

Thread Information