Brock Lesnar Disappointed, Mentally And Phyiscally Strained

A second bout with Diverticulitis has put Brock Lesnar's career on hold as he battles the same disease that put him on the shelf in 2009 and talked to Mauro Ranallo about the difficulties he has been going through since being forced out of a June bout with Junior Dos Santos and a possible shot at the UFC Heavyweight Title:

“Yeah, I’m very disappointed. This has not only mentally but this has been very physically strenuous on me, since my first bout with Diverticulitis in 2009. Having to back away from a fight is not something that I think anybody likes to do, surely me. The first time it happened to me and to fall under the same circumstances, I thought I had this thing beaten and I’m very disappointed but getting past that and understand that my health is very important. I got another doctor’s appointment on Thursday and a consultation where we’re going to go over and just try to figure out the best approach to try to handle this and it may be surgery and it may be not. We’re reviewing other options here to try to help me but, I want to get back into the Octagon sooner than later.”