• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Jason 'Mayhem' Miller

FUZO is offline Admin
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      is Kick Ass

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default The Ultimate Fighter 14: Jason 'Mayhem' Miller

Jason 'Mayhem' Miller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ultimate Fighter 14: Jason 'Mayhem' Miller Promises To Turn TUF on Its Head

Jason "Mayhem" Miller, one of MMA'S most recognizable and polarizing stars, looks to bring his own brand of comedy and fighting experience to the Ultimate Fighter reality show.
      Dropping his bout with Aaron Simpson to coach the show's 14th season opposite Michael Bisbing, Miller tells UFC.com that "it's about time" he was made a coach.
      A veteran of reality television and the cage, Miller states in the video profile that, "If there are two things I'm good at, it's beating up people and saying moderately funny things on cable television."
      The video showcases Miller's coaching ability, with him instructing fellow UFC fighters Mark Muņoz and Krzysztof Sosynski as well as Olympic Judo gold medalist turned MMA fighter Satoshi Ishii.
      Miller uncharacteristically gets a bit serious in the video saying people discount him due to his nonchalant attitude but that he's dedicated his life to MMA and hopes "to help some artists improve their art" as coach on the show.
      "Every practice is going to be focused on getting the guys better," Miller states. "I really care, you know? I give a chicken salad about these guys I really do," he goes on, recalling the "chicken s***" remarks made by BROCK LESNAR Miller ends the video by promising to turn the show "on its head."
      The 14th season will feature bantamweight and featherweight fighters with the finale, featuring the coaches bout between Miller and Bisbing, scheduled for December 3.

MPMC is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 149
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
      is watching you!

I am:
      Cocky

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 14: Jason 'Mayhem' Miller

Looking forward to seeing this. I can't help but like the guy. He's got a lot of charisma which I think could help improve the show. I havent watched any seasons sinse they did the heavyweights with kimbo. I got bored with it after that.

Thread Information