• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Thread: The next time you go to a casino...try this.

    1. #1
      TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Points: 4,230, Level: 41
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      540
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      4,230
      Level
      41
      Rep Power
      11

      Default The next time you go to a casino...try this.

      Hey fellas,

      I'm a gambler, big time, and usually I do well enough to spoil me and my lady a few weeks at a time and pay all the bills. I'm a mathematical freak at odds. I can't do algebra or geometry to save my life, but if you tell me 7:5, or 3:2, 35:1, I can do that.

      If anyone has ever gone to play craps everybody knows what the pass bet is, and the FIELD is.

      Everyone says that betting on the field is a sucker bet. This is a bet where it clearly says (FIELD) on the table, and it lists several numbers.

      The four numbers left out of the field are 5, 6, 7, and 8, and have the most possible chance of hitting. The non-field numbers, (2,3,4,9,10,11,12) account for 20 of the 36 possible roll combinations. When you place a wager on the field, you have a 44.4% chance to win with 16 possible combinations....Here is where my math comes into place. Theres a 55.6% probability that a non-field number such as 5 6 7 and 8 will be rolled. The probability of rolling two non-field numbers consecutively is 30.9%. And lastly there’s only a 17.1% probability that a shooter will roll three consecutive non-field numbers and the probability drops to just 9.5% for four consecutive non-field rolls.

      You boys see where I'm going with this?

      Basically, you stand by the table and wait for three NON FIELD numbers to be rolled. In my mathematical theory you have a 91.5% chance to win, given that a FIELD number will be rolled.

      This is a link to a internet craps table. Try it yourself and you'll see, that many times you will win. When a FOURTH CONSECUTIVE FIELD NUMBER IS ROLLED (remember, this will happen 9.5% of the time) Double your bet! It will hit. You have less than a 5% chance to lose on that next roll.

      Also, if you guys ever come into the midwest or chicago theres a lot of people playing ship, captain, crew in bars (or more commonly known as 6 5 4) I can't even TELL YOU how many people will bet on this. If they ONLY KNEW THEIR MATH.

      Odds of rolling a particular number on a dice = 1 in 6.

      Odds of rolling a particular PAIR on two dice = 1 in 36

      Odds of rolling the SAME PAIR TWICE IN A ROW on a pair of dice = 36 squared, so 1 in 1296.

      Give a guy an hour to roll box cars (Six on each dice) or snake eyes (one on each dice) twice in a row, and he will sadly roll all night and end up paying you money in the end many times. Often I will bet 3 to 1 that they can't do it, and theyll bet anywhere from $25 up to $500 depending on where you are that they can!

      Hope that some of you make some money using math from my brain.

      X

    2. #2
      TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Points: 4,230, Level: 41
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      540
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      4,230
      Level
      41
      Rep Power
      11

      Default Re: The next time you go to a casino...try this.

      http://wizardofodds.com/play/craps/

      Almost forgot the link to the table. There you go!

    3. #3
      Warhead14 is offline Senior Member
      Points: 2,953, Level: 33
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      99
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      2,953
      Level
      33
      Rep Power
      11

      Default Re: The next time you go to a casino...try this.

      Nice post! I LOVE CRAPS! Its the sexiest game in the house... you can just watch chicks get horny when you get on a steamer! I have some VERY un scientific observations. The first time I used this it worked and my friend rolled 43 connsecutive times, we came up BIG TIME. 1. Beginners luck USUALLY comes to life and here is how I WILL IT to happen. Get your buddy that has never rolled the dice. 2. A when they push the dice to you, dont touch them, exhale and let your hear trest totally relaxed. 3. Pick up the dice, exhale again, find your happy place. 4. toss the dice down the table letting go with love~ ; ) 5. Collect your winnings. When I had my friend do this, they changed the crew out twice and started shoving the dice at him saying, come one sir let keep it going, ROLL. I looked at him and said bro, ignore them. Just relax, exhale, its all ove my man, we are getting paid, exhale~ no timidity, no anxiety, no nervousness, breath and toss. ....like I said, 43 rolls, $1000.00 A ROLL. Net profit around 19k... Im telling you get a new guy or gal who can follow direction and get centered.... lol I know what that looks like on paper... but it never fails for me....
      Old Ass Meathead Just Gettin By!

    4. #4
      TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Points: 4,230, Level: 41
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      540
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      4,230
      Level
      41
      Rep Power
      11

      Default Re: The next time you go to a casino...try this.

      Positive energy is always a must, agreed!

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •