Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
man nothing pisses me off more then this. maybe b/c i am 39years old i dont understand it or maybe it the way i was raised. i am not just picking on one color b/c down here all colors seem to have some wearing them this way. then you see this dumb fucks walking down the street with one hand on there pants and the other hand with a cell phone stuck to there head. do you dumb fucks think you looks cool? get rid of the cell phone save your money and buy a car.

another thing is dumb asses with lazy mouths. my g/f's daughter started talking to me like that a few years back. everything was da, this and da that. i looked at her and said stop look at me i am not one of your buddies i am not 14years old if you are going to talk to me loose that lazy mouth. when has it become popular for people to wear pants that are 10x's to big and sound like you have no education? also if you dumb asses have to run from the cops how are you going to run with your pants hanging off your ass?

i guess to each there own........
They are gay and cruising bro!

I always thought that they would have a hard time in a fight too but maybe they take them off to fight.

20 years back it was 2 hand down the front of the pants and I couldn't understand that either as I was raised to pull my pants up.

Good for you on the lazy talk I hate that shit too, good luck in the working World with that mouth.

To be honest what pisses me off the most is when pussy ass white kids act like that and I'm white and I say this because that's isn't even apart of there culture so it is so fake it's not even funny.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a racist but what your talking about originates in harden places of real street thugs and when I see a pussy ass white boy acting out like he is like the thugs it makes me want to lock them in a cell the with real deal and see how fast that pretend act goes away and how quick they give all their shit up lol no pun intended on giving up shit lol.

Oh shit and the rich ones piss me off the most!