I've felt the same way for years. Can't believe it's taken this long for somebody to start a thread about it.

Who the hell started this stupid trend in the 1st place? I guess the real question is, "Who's dumber, the guy that started it, or the idiots who copied him?"

My next question would be: " Why the hell do the little hotties (females) think it's cool to hang out with these clowns?" Huh? It doesn't say much about their decision making abilities I guess.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen smokin-hot females on the arms of these 100lb losers with their pants hanging half way to their knees and their 3 sizes-too-big boxers hanging out the top.
(shakes head) It's pathetic!

The whole thing pisses me off so much that usually when I'm close to these clowns I stare at them disgustingly, and say in a stern voice "you're pants are falling down". (The same thing their parents should have said before they left the house that day)

Most of the time they get a shocked look on their face - I guess in disbelief that a stranger said something - then pull their pants up as they walk away. LOL

Seriously, I'd like to just punch them all in the face.

If I had any kids, and they dressed like that, I'd beat their ass! So disprectful...