Hey guys,

I've got a friend who sells meat to me for the Longhorn Cattle Company at his cost to me. This stuff is amazing. It's flash frozen and it's the same company that delivers steaks to places like Longhorn, Rafferty's, and any major steak house type restaurant.

I happen to work for a major shipping company (not the post office) lol. Anyways, from my location we can get anything standard ground shipping to anywhere within Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Alabama, and most parts of Arkansas one day ground. Pretty much that means the shipping on this would be included in the price, shipped with dry ice, and it's free.

For example, yesterday I got a box of Filet Mignon (8 of them) for $60. If you go to a restaurant you're looking at like $25-$30 for one. You're looking at about a little over $7.00 for a filet mignon. He's got everything though from prime rib, new york strips, filet mignon, porterhouse, etc. He actually trys to sell them by the case, but he can break them down and sell the boxes out of the case. There's a bunch of different types of meat in each case.

I don't have the exact breakdown of everything on the list right now because I have only bought the porterhouse and the filet mignons , but he's going to drop his list off over to me tomorrow. They've got everything from steaks to seafood to shrimp and like I said I get it for next to nothing so, if this is something the board would be interested in, let me know and I'll go about the proper steps of gettingn this to work for you guys.