just a word of note...if you're the person,no one in particular,who keeps sending me e-mails to an addy i don't even use and telling me you know i'm bluegill go fuck yourself,your mother the whore,your father-if you know who he is-and any of your family.if you think i'm bluedick then step up to the plate and bring it out in the open douche breath.i'm not one for confrontation but lemme tell you ni***,you're rattlin the right gorillas cage if you want some work tough guy keyboard killer.you're a fucking moron.bluegill's banned for a reason...cause of the sneaky type of shit he does.soooo in order for you to have the addy i give to people i don't associate with cause i hardly use it can only mean one thing.you're a faggot...you spineless twat no dick havin dustflap coverin buttnugget lover...
you guys down at the lab must really be bored to death.find someone else to bother,k...?like rec dealers or child molesters,women beaters,mafia tough guys,bloods,crips and the whole shitbox of animals they hang with.do your jobs...but leave innocent people alone prick licker...!!!!