• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: America's AAA Rating as US Debt Downgraded for First Time Ever

FUZO is offline Admin
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      is Kick Ass

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default America's AAA Rating as US Debt Downgraded for First Time Ever

S&P Cuts America's AAA Rating as US Debt Downgraded for First Time Ever

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS ALL BLOJAMAS FAULT AND NOW OUR RATING HAS DROPPED. IF ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE STILL THINKS HE IS GOING TO BE RE-ELECTED PLEASE HAVE YOUR HEAD EXAMINED. THIS SCUMBAG WILL ALWAYS BE A COMMUNIOTY ORGANIZER AND IVE BEEN SAYING IT FROM DAY 1.A GREAT DAY IS COMING SOON AND THAT DAY IS WHEN HE GETS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE AND I CAN PROMISE YOU ALL THAT.

irish_2003 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 185
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First ClassThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
      Awards:
      Downloads
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Drunk

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: merica's AAA Rating as US Debt Downgraded for First Time Ever

obama said in his speech last week paraphrased - we don't need to raise the debt ceiling because of our inability to pay our bills, but to avoid a downgrade in our credit rating.....

basically because we can't pay our bills from overspending we need to borrow more to pay our bills or we'll lose the ability to borrow more so we can pay our bills?.....
      www.euroking-gear.net
      please be aware of the laws of your country regarding aas

basskiller is offline Member
      Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 85
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      is the Tren God

I am:
      Piratey

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

you can't really lay all the blame on the guy.. George Bush did alot of this.. This has been building or I should rephrase that .. collapsing for sometime.

It really didn't matter who was elcted this past time.. it's very doubt this mess could even remotely have been cleaned up in one term of office.. so of course whomever won the seat of Presidency would be blamed..

I'm really not sure how we are going to break free of this whole mess..

A couple things may help but won't solve it.. Just a step in the right direction

Making outsourcing far more expensive than it would be to hire people inside the US borders
      Make importing the same. (Alot of US based companies have move manufacturing to cheaper countries)
      Hold the true people that own the federal reserve accountable for all the money they have printed out of thin air.. It needs to go back to having to back up the dollar with Gold.
      While they print this worthless paper, we get further and further in debt on the interest.. Our time and sweat goes to pay that interest and for what.. money they just conjoured up out of thin air... There is nothing backing it and nothing to stop them from printing more.. Hell, why not.. If you as a US citizen keep paying the interest on that shit.. they'll keep doing it.

the federal reserve nothing more than a privately owned banking system that our government protects
      While we are getting poorer by the day, The rich keep getting richer.. Did you know that there are more rich people in the world now than there was back in 2007.. You would think with all the banks and fanny mae, along with half of wall street tanking .. It would be just the opposite.. But it's not..
      so enought ranting for the night

i'm interested in how you guys think we can dig our ways out of alll this mess before the economy collapses completely

pinz is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 73
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
      you can't really lay all the blame on the guy.. George Bush did alot of this.. This has been building or I should rephrase that .. collapsing for sometime.

It really didn't matter who was elcted this past time.. it's very doubt this mess could even remotely have been cleaned up in one term of office.. so of course whomever won the seat of Presidency would be blamed..

A couple things may help but won't solve it.. Just a step in the right direction

Making outsourcing far more expensive than it would be to hire people inside the US borders
      Make importing the same. (Alot of US based companies have move manufacturing to cheaper countries)
      Hold the true people that own the federal reserve accountable for all the money they have printed out of thin air.. It needs to go back to having to back up the dollar with Gold.
      While they print this worthless paper, we get further and further in debt on the interest.. Our time and sweat goes to pay that interest and for what.. money they just conjoured up out of thin air... There is nothing backing it and nothing to stop them from printing more.. Hell, why not.. If you as a US citizen keep paying the interest on that shit.. they'll keep doing it.

the federal reserve nothing more than a privately owned banking system that our government protects
      While we are getting poorer by the day, The rich keep getting richer.. Did you know that there are more rich people in the world now than there was back in 2007.. You would think with all the banks and fanny mae, along with half of wall street tanking .. It would be just the opposite.. But it's not..

i'm interested in how you guys think we can dig our ways out of alll this mess before the economy collapses completely
      I agree with you whole-heartedly on everything you've said. This disaster is (and has been) long-time coming. There isn't a single person who could turn this around in four years with how far downhill everything is gone, and whoever got elected this past time around was gonna be the scapegoat.
      No weapon formed against me shall prosper
      And any tongue that rises in judgement against me
      Thou shall condemn

VET/VIP @ any board that matters...

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by basskiller View Post

i agree........ but what has this office done to cut anything? there are alot of cuts that could be made but they are cuts that have to come to the people voting on that so thats not going to happen...i think the next several years are going to be tough......

FUZO is offline Admin
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      is Kick Ass

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by pinz View Post
      I agree with you whole-heartedly on everything you've said. This disaster is (and has been) long-time coming. There isn't a single person who could turn this around in four years with how far downhill everything is gone, and whoever got elected this past time around was gonna be the scapegoat.
      this Idiot president should of neve spent 5 trillion in 3 years to put us in the bad of debt to which now are credit rating took a bad hit.

Thread Information