I know i've been mia for a few weeks but it's because i finally bought a home. It's a split level, 2000 sqft, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 car garage, .39 acres, a deck off dining room on the main floor. The house was a short sale and the previous owners did some damage to the place. All interior doors had fist holes along with one nedroom wall and the closet in that room and also the entrance from the garage to the house looked like someones shoulder went through the sheetrock. main bathroom had to be gutted because contact paper covered the bottom of a rusted out tub bottom. Bathroom vanity had a curtain to cover the fact that one of the adult children in the house kicked in the doors and they had to be removed. all the fixtures leaked in one way or another and the downstairs bathroom had rust coming through the corner of the sheetrock from males with bad aim and the sheetrock around the shower is damaged. alomst every window screen has either holes in them or a bent frame. We found someones meds for coming of heroin behind a heat register. The horror stories don't stop. We didn't have internet because the homeowners owed a balance and the cable company wouldn't turn on the cable, internet or phone until they got the deed. well after a few weeks of phone calls and finally my wife going to time warner and crying they ac cepted the closing documents and our homeowners insurance as proof we are new owners. We gutted the bathroom, spent days fixing all the holes in the walls, and yet more days painting all the trim, cleaning, having carpets replaced, getting a washer and dryer, new fridge, new dining room table and chairs, new couches for the upstairs living room, outside lights, walkway lights, driveway light, doorbell..... i guess i can stop there. Luckily i had the help of my father, brother and uncle for the heavy duty stuff and mymother and godmother for help with the light duty and cleaning. By this weekend we should be able to move our furniture in. So shortly Aafter that i will be back to contriubuting.
Oh and a bad side note, i have trained, supplemented or eaten properly in the three weeks since we bought the house so i went from around 210 down to 197. Very dissapointing but i know i will get it back. If we make a photobucket with before and after photos i will post the link here.