just got home from work at 7pm after pullin a 12
+ hour day when my girl tells me this morning she goes up our street for bagels.there's about 5-6 others waiting in line when in walks this 110-120lb kid/guy all sleeved out,cuts in front of everyone and starts demanding service.when the girl behind the counter starts laughin at him he says "bitch,what's so funny?"
well my girl chimes in and tells this fag to watch his mouth and he tells her "mind your own f-ing business!" she said that was it.she told him look,you're a tough guy? wait 5 minutes,my man's right around the corner parking his dumptruck.he will bend you in half,eat your liver and if you're lucky he won't prison rape you you little faggot." said the dude waited till she dialed my number and just left.goin there tomorrow to see if anyone knows who this tough guy is.then i'm gonna wait or find out when he comes in.i will pound this fags head into the table and knock out his teeth.i ain't a tough guy but unless he knows some crazy bruce lee shit he's done for.i'm the guy who just jumps on you with both arms and legs wrapped around you and pull a Hannibal Lechter on yo ass.bite his lips off his big mouth while i'm getting my ass beat.done it before.i got my ass handed to me but the other guy was in the same ER as me and far worse with broken orbital sockets,top teeth all knocked out and in a chemically induced coma.i had lumps all over me from pool cues and cue balls smashed into my head.i wanna rip this fags heart out,take a bite then feed it to him.i'm so amped the f-up right now.not a good time to just come off of halo i can tell you that...!