what a fucking joke this is in my state. i do not have any kids of my own but my soon to be wife has 3. and her ex husband is such a peice of shit. when i met her she had 2 jobs bc this sorry white trash couldnt find one job and she did what she had to do to take care of her kids. when i met her her son was going on 8 and never had his own bike so i asked him what he wanted for christmas he said bike i said ok no problem well the gf said no thats to much money for you to spend on him i was like what? its what 200.00 maybe where the fuck is his dad? he wont buy him anything. i can for the love of god understand how you can be a man and watch some other man take care of your kids bc your to sorry to do it. that blows my mind.

back in '08 she got him in court bc of no payment he was ordered to pay a 300.00 pruge then the case was to be reviewed in 60days well both never happened she finally got him back in court in aug of 11 and now he owes over 27k in back support he tells the judge he is getting a settlement from a law suite it will be over 100k so the judge says you have 3weeks to pay. well guess what no payment go to court this week and he says the money got put in a trust for his son bc his son was in the accdent alos which all of it was a lie he told the judge it was from a motorcycle accident back in court in aug which it really was a tractor accident his son was in and really had nothing to do with him at all. the system is such a fucking joke. oh yea forgot he is on house arrest for dealing in stolen goods and will be on probition for another 2 years. sorry white fucking trash...

aug was the first time i went to court with my lady the other times she has went him and his wife would fuck with her and talk shit when my 6'1" 255lb ass showed up they were very nice and even opened the door for us. told my lady see i told you he wouldnt talk shit with me here..and his wife how could you be married to man who wasnt taking care of his kids and you lay beside him?

the child support is 450.00 a month plus 90.00 per month for the rears and my lady even lowered it a few years back on his promise he would pay it. we have some sorry white trash mother fuckers in this country..... what a fucking joke this country has become...