I have no issues with fags- in fact most of them seem to keep their homes in good shape, are not a threat to us and seem to stick to their own.. as long as they dont push it onto me- we are cool.

Now what I fucking hate is FAT PEOPLE!!!

Fattys are a huge drian to this country. In fact most fattys have or will have diabetes because of their condition. Fat people are useless, lazy and do nothing to fix their conditions. They collect Social Security early, most cannot work and therefore fall into welfare as a means to live. They cannot not serve this country in war, cannot help others, and cannot be beneficial employees. (most have health issues that follow them, which impact the employers insurance plans).

What makes me even more pissed is we support fattys. These electric carts in the front of stores are for them. Scew that- make them walk the store- thats why they are fat in the first place... we allow them to live in a country where they are free to feed their fat faces but cannot protect it if it came down down to that. They get the "get out of work card" because they cant get their sloppy fat asses up out of bed.

if i could say one thing to fatty's it would be from one of my favorite songs--

"die motherfucker, die motherfucker, die......"