I"m not homo-phobe and do work around a bunch in the Healthcare field. TO each their own as long as they aren't puching their beliefs upon me where i feel a need to defend mine.

A quick story...one evening when I first started here at work we had the Gay Men's Chior come to town! Yes..they have a following!

They arrived and were laying all over each other out in public as hetero couples would do. At first it's pretty alarming but when you think about it hetero couple do the same thing. I'm not against it but at least keep it decent and in reason as you never know when kids will be watching.

ANyway...I drew the short straw that day..I had to be on the floor with this group of individuals operating the camera. I must say..for gay men they also had a following of some very lovely ladies! And yes..they wore some pretty teasing outfits (Damn..I hope they were women!)

As I was operating the camera trying to stay fixed on the soloist..the coworker upstairs was screamin in my headset...we know your gay but sit the F*ck still! As it was hard to follow his prancing most of the time. It was at that moment I felt something brush up against me! I know I was all over the place with the camera as I wasn't aware that anyone was that close to me! I look over and I see this guy..he was smiling..well dressed and asking.."Can I flash you?" I must of went dead white from shock! I replied.>"Excuse me?" He said it again.."Can I flash you?" PLaying dumb as h*ll I said.."I'm not sure what you mean?" HE than said.."Can I take your picture!" I told him I didn't mind knowing full well that I was going to be somebody's jack off material that night! (At least I do not know for sure which makes it better!) All the while this was taking place I could hear in my ear....as my co worked listened on...was..where the F*ck did you go...and a bunch of laughter that followed after hearing what the conversation was!

And a disclaimer..ANY1? Loves the ladies! Period (or off period as I am open minded when it comes to that stuff!)