I just wanted everyone to know

I HATE FAGS

Especially Rosey O'Donal.

Man, she is just a fat bitch that hates america.

If i was not illegal I would probably spend the better part of my day hunting them down and killing them all.

some reasons why I hate fags

More than 10% of fags in major U.S. urban areas are infected with HIV. To this day, they still make up more than 50% of reported AIDS cases in the United States

Fags got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association (APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight-forward shouting matches characterized their presence". Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress").

78% of fags are affected by STDs

50% of suicides can be attributed to fags

Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals"

Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities"

50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., fags beating up other fags)

Those are some of the reasons that I hate fags.

Dr.Max

The infromation was taken from this site