TUF 14 Finale: Bisping vs. Miller Weigh-in Results

MMAWeekly.com

The 14th season of The Ultimate Fighter comes to a close on Saturday night, but first the fighters hit the scales on Friday in Las Vegas to make the bouts official.

Coaches Michael Bisping and Jason “Mayhem” Miller square off in the five-round main event. Bisping and Miller definitely have no love lost after a lot of verbal sparring during the show, and there certainly wasn’t any love lost on Bisping or from him at the weigh-ins.

After a healthy chorus of boos when Bisping weighed in a quarter of a pound over the 186-pound limit for his middleweight showdown, Bisping proclaimed, “I don’t give a (expletive) about getting (expletive) love. All I care about is smashing this (expletive)’s head in. (Expletive) you all.”

Miller was in a much better mood than his British counterpart, saying, “It feels so good to be back, (but) the time for talking is done. Tomorrow night I’ll show you what time it is.”

Also, the featherweight finals take place with Diego Brandao taking on Dennis Bermudez, while John Dodson meets T.J. Dillashaw in the bantamweight tournament finale. All of the finalists made weight without incident.

MAIN EVENT (on Spike TV):
-Michael Bisping (186.25) vs. Jason “Mayhem” Miller (184.5)

TUF 14 FEATHERWEIGHT FINAL (on Spike TV):
-Diego Brandao (145) vs. Dennis Bermudez (146)

TUF 14 BANTAMWEIGHT FINAL (on Spike TV):
-TJ Dillashaw (135.5) vs. John Dodson (134)

MAIN CARD BOUT (on Spike TV):
-Tony Ferguson (155.5) vs. Yves Edwards (155)

PRELIMINARY BOUTS (on Facebook):
-Louis Gaudinot (136) vs. Johnny Bedford (136)
-Marcus Brimage (143) vs. Stephen Bass (145)
-Dustin Pague (136) vs. John Albert (136)
-Roland Delorme (136) vs. Josh Ferguson (134)
-Steven Siler (146) vs. Josh Clopton (144)
-Bryan Caraway (145) vs. Dustin Neace (145.5)