Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
the one thing that i carried over from the military was time management. that is the only way that i was able to be successful and keep making good progress during my career with bodybuilding. cook up all the meals for the week and tote them bad boys everywhere i had to go.

you going to splurge a bit and have some cake and ice cream? my big ass has missed my last 3 birthdays prepping so i had late birthday parties haha
we had a nice roast beef dinner at my moms last night and a cake afterwords. I've been blessed/cursed with a pretty quick metabolism and the ability to eat a lot more carbs than some of my peers so i do enjoy a god amount of treats. I keep toying with the idea of stepping on stage after my 40th but i'm not sure where i'll be at that point in my life, there's a big difference between looking good and stepping on stage. It's funny how regular folks don't understand the difference between the 2. I was told by a mentor that "Prep separates the men from the boys. Anybody can train, that's the easy part. " how true that is.