We know, it's hard to keep track of all the dating tips. In that way, going ondates is like swinging a golf club. Thinking about the mechanics of the thing will onlyget you in trouble, and you don't really want anyone giving pointers in the first place.But when Hank Haney offers to clean up your short game, you just say “It would be mypleasure.” So we took one for the team and spoke with three of themost beautiful women on the planet, Victoria's Secret models Adriana Lima,LindsayEllingson and DoutzenKroes, about their advice for courting equally desirable women. What we found is thatthere's no one-size-fits-all solution, except to avoid talking about your expensive carand to definitely not get drinks at a place that makes her cry. Address The Ball

AskMen: Before you were married, what was your general philosophy fordating? Adriana Lima: In my country,Brazil, we don't do dates. We take everything more seriously. Well, I take everything moreseriously. When I wasn't married, I never dated different people [at the same time]. Ithink most of the time in our country, we take one person, and that person stays with youfor one month or one year so you can figure out their personality and things like that --and then you move on to other people if it doesn't work. But I still date my husband.A great date with him is going out to a restaurant, somewhere romantic, having a nicedessert, talk about us, our relationship -- and after that involves lingerie, chocolateand perfume. It's rated R. I can't share anything else. AskMen: What does your ideal first datelook like? Lindsay Ellingson: For me,being in New York City, I think it would be amazing if a guy brought me to a Broadwayshow. When I first moved to the city I would go by myself because I loved them so much. Iwas a dancer growing up. It's so entertaining. There's so much talent, but I don't know ifguys are into that. Doutzen Kroes: Going for a lunch --not too heavy, not dinner, just lunch. You can escape if you need to. The Backswing

AskMen: What's one really memorable way a guy has asked you on adate? Lindsay Ellingson: I met my firstboyfriend on the streets of Paris right after a runway show. I was really disheveled, oneside of my hair was poofed out, my makeup was half off, and he still hit on me. So I waslike, "This guy must really like me."AskMen: How about the best,most original date you've ever been on? LindsayEllingson: Actually, it was during the day. We went to Central Park and rode ourbikes around. We had a glass of wine in the park on a blanket. That was really sweet andoriginal -- I loved that. Adriana Lima: When my husbandproposed to me. It was a special date for me because in Brazil Valentine's Day is on June12th, which happens to be my birthday, and he proposed to me in this beautiful, romantic,candlelit Italian restaurant. It was perfect. DoutzenKroes: I haven't met very original guys, I'm sorry. Just kidding. I think it'snice when it's a surprise: A guy tells you be ready at this time, wear something chic orcasual, then he picks you up. And dress nicely. It's hard for guys, right? Girls think allthese things and assume guys will know. It depends what you're doing. Normally, a nicecoat, jeans and sneakers are totally fine. I love sweaters, too. A helicopter ride aroundManhattan would be nice.How do the Victoria's Secret models feel aboutkissing on the first date? That's next... How ToDate A Victorias Secret Model Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice_600/659_dating-tips-from-victorias-secret-models.html ]More...[/url]