Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
Gonna make mrs mm breakfast in bed. Give her a card with a pearl bracelet. Go have a picnic at the lake where I asked her to marry me. Make her lobster and a tenderloin steak for dinner. And the hopefully get in our birthday suits for the rest of the night. She is my world my gift from god nothing is too good for her.
Those sound like great plans. We are doing a weekend stay in NYC. Getting a hotel with a nice big hot tub and some champagne and strawberries. Probably hit Madame Tussaud's wax museum and rockafeller center. We tried ice skating there before we got engaged but after a nice three hour wait in the freezing cold she couldn't even make it around the rink once with holding the rail and still fell quite a bit. I tried pulling her around but that didn't really work for her either. I got her back to the exit and told her I wanted to at least get a few laps in. I will admit I fell a few times myself as it had been years since I skated but for the $100 we spent I wanted to get a little but of skating in.