Quote Originally Posted by mighty View Post
repaet offenders continue to do this because they dont get put away and if they do then its not for long. its a crooked world

yes it is mighty.. the cops were telling it gets tiring arressting the same guys over and over again b/c all they get is a slap on the hand..i wish for some reason i was there today when they did this it would be the last time it happend for them...

its funny a good friend owns a mom and pop store in a certain part of town they have owned it for 30years and everybody around this store knows them and knows they have guns behind the counter well last year some kids came in and shot at him with a 12ga sot gun lucky for him they missed he pulled out his pistol from under the counter and shot and killed one right then and there and shot the other one but he ran out of the store and had a gut wound the kid drove all the way home which was about a 30min drive and his parents took him to the ER he lived and got charged with his brothers murder can't remember how long he got but the sad thing is they were 14 and 16 years old you have to ask were does a 14 and 16 get a sawed off shot gun and a pistol and how come there parents didn't know they had this my friend was never charged with anything the cops didn't think twice about what he did we need to do more things like this and it will make the fuckers think before they do something.....