Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: PS80 aka Polysorbate 80- WARNING

Now in my opinion these self proclaimed chemists that make most gear should stick to only chemicals as chemists are great at finding what works but sometimes horrendous(terrible) when it comes to biological safety and compatibility, health concerns and microbiology and lab science and aeseptic technique to GMP standards. And just forget about air pressure equalizing and carrying bacteria etc....

PLEASE, ALL GENTLEMEN WHO USE DIRTY-ASS, HEAVY METAL CONTAINING, POLLUTED, CHINESE POWDERS AND "CHEMISTS" who only care about what will make hormones hold and make shots painless and go through a pussy 29g needle- UNDERSTAND YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR HEALTH AT RISK!
      AND WORSE "GUYS" (my nicest term) WHO SELL YOU THIS AND ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU GETTING RESULTS SO THEY CAN SELL YOU MORE- and this dont include lying bullshitters who do shit like sell EQ or Masteron Enan as Primobolan- STOP AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT BEYOND WHATS IN THE MIRROR BROS! You can get that same look AND BE HEALTHY! I'm not gonna toot my own horn as I just found out today that I am getting my Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' License- Instead- I'm gonna ask you to ask questions like: 1- do you use sterilized vials? 2- How are they sterilized? 3-how do you sterilize your media bottles? 4-Do you have a picture of the flow hood you supposedly have with your gear next to it labelled? 5- Why do you need to double or triple filter your gear? That statement always cracks me up! 6- why the fuck do you need to filter more than once? 7- How do you sterily transfer your media from regeant or media bottles into sterile vials? 8- how do you prevent air pressure from carrying bacteria into your media when you remove the filter and put top on bottle/container? 9- when brewing -a- what do you brew in? b- how do you clean and/or sterilize the container you brew in between brewing different medias? c- and very importantly- How do you prevent pollutants in the air from getting into what your "brewing" while your doing it? I'm asking you all: what do you think would happen if a pollutant with a lower melting point than your brewing temp- (for example: fecal matter[microscopic {at best} shit] or a virus that can survive high temps or one that might get in media after it cools to a certain temp?) ????

So just my opinion: it makes me fucking sick that people give these fucks their $ when these fucks dont give a fuck about your health and even if they did they dont know how to assure it at the deepest level. Even if they figure out they are putting you at risk long term or short term- they proove they dont give a fuck by keeping putting out whatever it takes to make a $!
      I swear to God- if I just made the typical UG gear and knew that I could'nt be responsible for your health or would'nt take any responsibility- I'd do something else. There needs to be some heart in this fake ass brotherhood. How the fuck do you not love your brother? These fucks rather just pacify or appease their brother or their egos and get for themselves- that's HORSESHIT. That's worse than the govt, LE and powers that be! And honestly it justifies them! All I'm sayin is be a real bro and watch out for your brother. And dont let anyone treat you otherwise!
      Last edited by apollo; 10-07-2010 at 10:15 PM.

Thread Information