Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: SAD BUT TRUE!!!!

Yes, some of that is true. However, you must recognize we are the super power, the most supreme country on this fucking planet, what do you expect? really. If Haiti was our neighboring country then it would be all about these fucking haitians coming here...it's a great topic to discuss but you must be mature and reasonable as well-you and your family would do the same thing...oh, you wouldn't want a better life for you and your kids?, an opportunity to work!!! yes, I said work!!! Now I have awakened a controversial subject, here it goes: note to all of you: I live in Southern California-expensive as fuck, the best of the best in some regards. Culture, music, food, life-styles of all sorts everywhere-I love it, and sometimes I hate it. Now, to my point: when is the last time you saw a mexican asking for money? I see all the other races doing this, and you know what? they have a social security card, perhaps not a place to live but they can if they really wanted to. I am one of those who has a job working behind the scenes and even for you who don't you cannot tell me your such a moron to dismiss the fact that these illegals make this place run and work like a well oiled machine? who cuts your lawn? or your parent lawn for some of you..who cooked your meal at Macaronni grill, Chilis, or PF Chang's bistro?...Uhmmmm probably someone who rode a bike to work-or a car they saved up for. Who washed your ride, who served you at 3am at Mc Donalds after the party or club? Ok, you get my point. These ppl have 2 jobs, live in a crowded house or apartment-well, some do but they never quit! Become a friend of one of these compas, carneles, paisas, etc.and it's good times...some ignorant ppl say: they come here to take our jobs, really!! Oh bullshit mother fucker!! your telling me there taking your place at your job? negative!!! they take whatever job they can, they take the jobs that most don't want to do...who you think cleans those parking lots at 2am with a little truck and hose? who really cooked your steak at that expensive steak house, cleaned the mall and dirty ass bathrooms..mexican bitch...

Mexi-can !!!!!

And no, I am not Mexican or white.

It's not there fault they are afforded those things.

Those countries are shit!! complete shit-holes and the laws are critically reflective of that.

Nice topic Harley-atleast some ppl are thinking beyond the classifies..some of you dick weeds is all you think of ...arrogance and greed is a mother fucker!

If your wondering my credentials: since early 2000 on some boards, been to the middle east, shit in a hole I dug in Iraq, South West Asia, Somolia, ..Thailand was the best time of my life..and oh, fuck Europe!
      Last edited by zodiac; 02-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Thread Information