Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
i had to bust on you a bit downtown cause of your avatar. i am def not an ohio state hater.
No problems man. It is def a hot topic right now. I am on some OSU boards and read a lot and post so I have some more in depth info as to what goes on than anything ESPIN could give you guys. I knew about this thing about 3 days before it broke out. I was praying it was not true but then it broke the news. Terrelle Pryor is an idiot and I thought that before this whole thing blew up. Coach Tressel who is a great man made a mistake and it costs him big time. Pryor thought he was untouchable and could do whatever he wanted. He still thinks he is going to be a QB in the NFL. The kid is delusional. I feel like Coach Tressel stepped down to try and save the university from harsh sanctions. He is basically taking one for the team. Most think he is done coaching and once this thing blows over start teaching again at OSU. We have a freshman QB that arrived early named Braxton Miller who is leaps and bounds ahead of where Pryor was as a frosh. He reminds me of a hybrid between Troy Smith and Mike Vick. There is a lot of talent surrounding this kid and the D is once again reloaded. Even with all this bullshit, don't be surprised if we don't win 10 games and tie for a B1G title.