Quote Originally Posted by MpressMC View Post
Thats great news. I got the same amount this year and in the past, I was lucky to even get a free meal at an office party. Felt good to see that money, i know. I feel the need to still rag on you for working for planet fitness though.
yeah i call my boss a sell out all the time. Since i just do the repairs on the equipment and some stuff to the building i kind of feel more like a contractor who only works for pf. I've managed to detach myself pretty completely from the pf retoric. The irony is one of the owners is a self proclaimed lunk and while he doesn't train as much as he should, you can still tell he has a long history of training behind him. I also think it's ironic to see me trying to squeeze between these f'in machines to do the work. Usually the repair techs are these little ass guys and then here i come at 220. As another joke i got the t-shirt that has the "no lunks" logo that has a picture of a bodybuilder on it to wear sometimes and a few employees joked about the irony of the biggest guy who works there wearing the "no lunks" t-shirt.