When brock was running his mouth u could see the promoter's facial xpression(the bald guy)...he was like omg shut the fck up!! He definately made me not wanna watch!! Im sure it turned off alot of new fans...and definately sponsors....Its ashame that brock makes the mma scene look like a bunch of unprofessional pro's.....The looser of the match was way cool...and u could tell when joe was interviewing him after the fight that he IMO was easily more of a poster for mma than brocks fat ass....I know brock is a bad mother fcker...but all of his fights are very simple...and not very technical at all....his fat ass lays on top of ya and simple punchs ur lights out! I dont know who the fighters are...but the guy mentioned above I hope he takes the horse shoe and crams it up brocks ass...all in all brock pretty much says what he wants...the comment about drinkn coorslite instead of budlight was pretty funny....but makes no sense when they are paying the bills to a sport that is just getting on its feet...