Quote Originally Posted by BLAST INC View Post
you guys dont know wats up this is life and death i have a strap everywhere i go bitches its a fucking warzone out here my girlfriend is from 18ST IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES PICO AREA and all of our family are bangers man this shit is in the blood shoot first ask questions later

CRIP KILLER BLOOD KILLER SOUTHSIDE CONTROLA SUR x13
187 DIABLOS GANG 187 ESCO BITCHES 187 WEAKSHITTERS

this thread should be only for people who have bucked on or bucked back I got my hat shot off my head last year and my truck got ran into by a van when they were trying to run me over bitches this is reall life or death beef . ive been stabbed , shot at, my lil homey was paralyzed last month hes 16 he got shot up but they were bashing enemigas with hammers right before so what do you expect you reap what you sew dog. dog i got people trying to rush my pad everyday and my girlfirend is pregnant you think that shit makes me comfortable

worst part is i have to sit in with these bitches in county becuase were all southsiders and thertes no gang shit up in there just color.

anon i bet you grew up in WEST HOLLWOOD you aint never seen a hood dog TWo years ago when spider got killed we were sleeping on the floor they not fuckin with you if you aint a banger my girl grew up in soouth central compton watts lived on grapstreet @ jordan downs projects with the crips in watts and rosecranz with the crenshaw mafia bloods Street VIllans 18st Florenica 13 Tortilla Flats 13 devner lane bloods rollin 60s crips mara salvatrucha etc etc etc .all this shit you hear on the news we lived it homey

Mureders? half of my homeys are in a different country on the run . NOW this will cripple a neighborhood

smile now cry later bang now die later that was the motto

look this is all history im not an active gang member anymore just relayin some facts to yall so you can see what that wicked ass San Diego street life is like
not to discredit your thugologist ideology but,in your best judgement,don't you think it's time to kinda move outta the ghetto?i grew up in the heart of newarks shittiest parts,for a white dude anyways,and got out.where i came from it was all black.ALL BLACK.and if you were white you better have some type of knuckle game and it better be pretty tight.either that or they gotta know you're just one crazy craker on a mission.got my ass wore out more times than i could count but i took a few bodypart trophies with me.some bros are still missin a tooth or part of an ear.point is we did it all knuckle to knuckle,bone to bone.yeah,now these little creeps carry a ratchet.makes them all tough guy killers.that's till they do the do the first time and can't do the time.t ome it's all stupid.i know guys makin crazy cake and still live in the projects just so they can say they still live in the hood.pretty insane...