Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

you guys dont know wats up this is life and death i have a strap everywhere i go bitches its a fucking warzone out here my girlfriend is from 18ST IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES PICO AREA and all of our family are bangers man this shit is in the blood shoot first ask questions later

CRIP KILLER BLOOD KILLER SOUTHSIDE CONTROLA SUR x13
      187 DIABLOS GANG 187 ESCO BITCHES 187 WEAKSHITTERS

this thread should be only for people who have bucked on or bucked back I got my hat shot off my head last year and my truck got ran into by a van when they were trying to run me over bitches this is reall life or death beef . ive been stabbed , shot at, my lil homey was paralyzed last month hes 16 he got shot up but they were bashing enemigas with hammers right before so what do you expect you reap what you sew dog. dog i got people trying to rush my pad everyday and my girlfirend is pregnant you think that shit makes me comfortable

worst part is i have to sit in with these bitches in county becuase were all southsiders and thertes no gang shit up in there just color.

anon i bet you grew up in WEST HOLLWOOD you aint never seen a hood dog TWo years ago when spider got killed we were sleeping on the floor they not fuckin with you if you aint a banger my girl grew up in soouth central compton watts lived on grapstreet @ jordan downs projects with the crips in watts and rosecranz with the crenshaw mafia bloods Street VIllans 18st Florenica 13 Tortilla Flats 13 devner lane bloods rollin 60s crips mara salvatrucha etc etc etc .all this shit you hear on the news we lived it homey

Mureders? half of my homeys are in a different country on the run . NOW this will cripple a neighborhood

smile now cry later bang now die later that was the motto

look this is all history im not an active gang member anymore just relayin some facts to yall so you can see what that wicked ass San Diego street life is like
      Last edited by BLAST INC; 10-31-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Deepsouth is offline Banned
      Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 24
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I have too many guns to count and I always carry in my vehicle concealed and I don't need a permit to do that in my state. I will have a concealed carry permit shortly to carry on my person. Those who oppose guns are very nieve in the world we live in today- I pray for you.

jcp is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

The history channel brings all this to light for us. I can't remember the name of the shows but I watch them regularly. I couldn't imagine having to live the life of some of these guys.
      Roleplaying like a mf'er!!

jcp is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

What do you guys think of Britain where guns are illegal. Less than 10 murders I think I read in all of last year which were gun related.

My personal opinion is that I don't have an opinion, just throwing that out there.
      Roleplaying like a mf'er!!

Morgankane is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by jcp View Post
      What do you guys think of Britain where guns are illegal. Less than 10 murders I think I read in all of last year which were gun related.

My personal opinion is that I don't have an opinion, just throwing that out there.
      Its a social problem not a gun problem.
      Look at other countries with plenty of guns like Switzerland and Norway for example.

You are drafted in the military, do your service then you might get put in the standing home guard. They give you a fully automatic rifle, ammo and uniform.

Those countries does not have the problem we have here.

We need to stop blaming the guns and start attacking the social problem.

Look at the gang rape of the 15 year old girl recently. You dont try to stop this by outlawing cocks.

rocco-x is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 230
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by BLAST INC View Post
      you guys dont know wats up this is life and death i have a strap everywhere i go bitches its a fucking warzone out here my girlfriend is from 18ST IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES PICO AREA and all of our family are bangers man this shit is in the blood shoot first ask questions later

CRIP KILLER BLOOD KILLER SOUTHSIDE CONTROLA SUR x13
      187 DIABLOS GANG 187 ESCO BITCHES 187 WEAKSHITTERS

this thread should be only for people who have bucked on or bucked back I got my hat shot off my head last year and my truck got ran into by a van when they were trying to run me over bitches this is reall life or death beef . ive been stabbed , shot at, my lil homey was paralyzed last month hes 16 he got shot up but they were bashing enemigas with hammers right before so what do you expect you reap what you sew dog. dog i got people trying to rush my pad everyday and my girlfirend is pregnant you think that shit makes me comfortable

worst part is i have to sit in with these bitches in county becuase were all southsiders and thertes no gang shit up in there just color.

anon i bet you grew up in WEST HOLLWOOD you aint never seen a hood dog TWo years ago when spider got killed we were sleeping on the floor they not fuckin with you if you aint a banger my girl grew up in soouth central compton watts lived on grapstreet @ jordan downs projects with the crips in watts and rosecranz with the crenshaw mafia bloods Street VIllans 18st Florenica 13 Tortilla Flats 13 devner lane bloods rollin 60s crips mara salvatrucha etc etc etc .all this shit you hear on the news we lived it homey

Mureders? half of my homeys are in a different country on the run . NOW this will cripple a neighborhood

smile now cry later bang now die later that was the motto

look this is all history im not an active gang member anymore just relayin some facts to yall so you can see what that wicked ass San Diego street life is like
      not to discredit your thugologist ideology but,in your best judgement,don't you think it's time to kinda move outta the ghetto?i grew up in the heart of newarks shittiest parts,for a white dude anyways,and got out.where i came from it was all black.ALL BLACK.and if you were white you better have some type of knuckle game and it better be pretty tight.either that or they gotta know you're just one crazy craker on a mission.got my ass wore out more times than i could count but i took a few bodypart trophies with me.some bros are still missin a tooth or part of an ear.point is we did it all knuckle to knuckle,bone to bone.yeah,now these little creeps carry a ratchet.makes them all tough guy killers.that's till they do the do the first time and can't do the time.t ome it's all stupid.i know guys makin crazy cake and still live in the projects just so they can say they still live in the hood.pretty insane...
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

Lil Ed is offline Member
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 123
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

do what you got to do, carry a gun collect them do what you think is right. as for me I don't carry a gun, but my wife is always packing. LOL hope she doesn't shoot me!

jaydog25 is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

i love my guns.guns do make the world a safer place.guns dont kill people,people kill people.if a person is going to kill someone,he's gonna kill them.point blank.dont matter if he has a gun,baseball bat,knife,etc. he's already made up his mind to kill them with whatever he has to do it with

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
      not to discredit your thugologist ideology but,in your best judgement,don't you think it's time to kinda move outta the ghetto?i grew up in the heart of newarks shittiest parts,for a white dude anyways,and got out.where i came from it was all black.ALL BLACK.and if you were white you better have some type of knuckle game and it better be pretty tight.either that or they gotta know you're just one crazy craker on a mission.got my ass wore out more times than i could count but i took a few bodypart trophies with me.some bros are still missin a tooth or part of an ear.point is we did it all knuckle to knuckle,bone to bone.yeah,now these little creeps carry a ratchet.makes them all tough guy killers.that's till they do the do the first time and can't do the time.t ome it's all stupid.i know guys makin crazy cake and still live in the projects just so they can say they still live in the hood.pretty insane...
      i have been to newark youre talkin to a real southside crab killer slob killer newark is ghetto too. NOTHIN LIKE THE WEST COAST THOUGH we started this shit. I dont really live in the hood anymore im on the outskirts more like but still in the city but my shit isnt on TURF or anything

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Responsible Gun ownership to preserve freedom is a far cry from people who get their power from guns.
      I believe in responsible gun ownership to preserve freedom.

Thread Information