I actually stayed up to watch this last night. Definitely feel phil deserved the win but it was the closest i've seen this contest come down to. I would have liked to have seen dexter third and shawn fourth. I was a little disappointed in branch's conditioning, i think he needs to try someone/something different for next year's prep. i think i may have had wolf and branch flip flopped for fourth and fifth.
I alsso have one side comment and that is that no one seemed super dry. Are these guys not hitting the diuretics? It seems a lot of them had a thin film of water. I know they were all phenominal but at the O you expect them to really pull out all the stops and i didn't see that super dry look.

Having watched a lot of kais videos i beleive he is going to be relentless in his pursuit for the sandow next year and while i love phil, he is going to have a tough time with kai next year. With jay's return i still only see phil and kai fitting for 1 and 2. Jay has been a great champ and i like his personality but he really would have to reinvent his physique to try and come back to win this thing.