Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
not to discredit your thugologist ideology but,in your best judgement,don't you think it's time to kinda move outta the ghetto?i grew up in the heart of newarks shittiest parts,for a white dude anyways,and got out.where i came from it was all black.ALL BLACK.and if you were white you better have some type of knuckle game and it better be pretty tight.either that or they gotta know you're just one crazy craker on a mission.got my ass wore out more times than i could count but i took a few bodypart trophies with me.some bros are still missin a tooth or part of an ear.point is we did it all knuckle to knuckle,bone to bone.yeah,now these little creeps carry a ratchet.makes them all tough guy killers.that's till they do the do the first time and can't do the time.t ome it's all stupid.i know guys makin crazy cake and still live in the projects just so they can say they still live in the hood.pretty insane...
i have been to newark youre talkin to a real southside crab killer slob killer newark is ghetto too. NOTHIN LIKE THE WEST COAST THOUGH we started this shit. I dont really live in the hood anymore im on the outskirts more like but still in the city but my shit isnt on TURF or anything