Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: disrespecting my mom

Quote Originally Posted by BLAST INC View Post
      you are a fucking IDIOT and have no loyalty you PUSSY!!!! GO BACK TO FRANCE FAGGOT

C O W A R D !!!! well see how liked you will be around this board pushoverboy

did your mom have any other children that survived?
      oh shit,hahaha,blast you're shot the hell out,hahaha!! but seriuosly apbt niko's right.pull him to the side,no witnesses plus he'll feel less obligated to smart off at the mouth if no one else is around.try and be civil and street at the same time.explain to him what he did was totally messed up not just cause that's your mom but just outta respect for women.then give him his options,apologize sincerely or as blast said "take him for a walk or offer to buy him a drink".that was my favorite to do,the drink offer.if you know you've got a short hot temper it may be better off having someone there you trust will pull you away before you rip his liver out and sodomize him with it.gettin locked up over a POS like that who's probly a fake ass wanna be tough guy faggot bully ain't worth it.he'll look like the innocent victim and you'll be touted as an uncontrolable beast.
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

Viking is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 40
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I see it as you have two options...

You let it be because who knows the shit she's heard and had to put up with in her years of dealing with people. I know he knows you and whatnot but if he's going around disrespecting people then next time you see him tell him if he does it again you'll fuck him up, because he now knows you mean business.

OR

You fuck him up or get someone to and he doesn't know why because obviously you wanna stay anon. So he doesn't learn his lesson and could make him even more of a dick.

Remember...Karma will catch up on him and you.

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
      I see it as you have two options...

You let it be because who knows the shit she's heard and had to put up with in her years of dealing with people. I know he knows you and whatnot but if he's going around disrespecting people then next time you see him tell him if he does it again you'll fuck him up, because he now knows you mean business.

OR

You fuck him up or get someone to and he doesn't know why because obviously you wanna stay anon. So he doesn't learn his lesson and could make him even more of a dick.

Remember...Karma will catch up on him and you.
      another good post
      yes i get jumped all the fucking time becuase i used to jump the shit out of fooolz ( gang members only i would never jump a non gang member that is some BITCH SHIT) becuase i know they would jump me on site and would never get a 1on1

either way he needs to know your not happy about the way he spoke to your mother take it from there!@

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

tks guys i have a pretty good temper its not short by no means i will say what i want to say and walk off...thaks for the input.....

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      tks guys i have a pretty good temper its not short by no means i will say what i want to say and walk off...thaks for the input.....
      or you could let that pitbull in your avatar off the leash on accident when hes coming out of the gym

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
      oh shit,hahaha,blast you're shot the hell out,hahaha!! but seriuosly apbt niko's right.pull him to the side,no witnesses plus he'll feel less obligated to smart off at the mouth if no one else is around.try and be civil and street at the same time.explain to him what he did was totally messed up not just cause that's your mom but just outta respect for women.then give him his options,apologize sincerely or as blast said "take him for a walk or offer to buy him a drink".that was my favorite to do,the drink offer.if you know you've got a short hot temper it may be better off having someone there you trust will pull you away before you rip his liver out and sodomize him with it.gettin locked up over a POS like that who's probly a fake ass wanna be tough guy faggot bully ain't worth it.he'll look like the innocent victim and you'll be touted as an uncontrolable beast.
      ok this is a PG-13 AND MORE RESPONSIBLE version of what i was trying to say

+1 !!!!!!
      Last edited by BLAST INC; 12-18-2009 at 04:21 PM.

gotclen is offline Platinum Member
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Ap,
      I have to ask if you know this guy really? How is he to people in your gym? Are you very well respected in your gym? I ask because he my know you are a looked up to type of guy at his gym. He may very well feel bad if you tell him what you know about the situation with your mom.

The last thing in my mind would be how big of a fight this might turn into. Going at it with that in mind might just set the wrong tone. Telling him he can do this or that seems rather bold if you ask me. He might say sorry dude. Then you can say dont tell me tell her next time in. Shake his hand and be done.

My older guy sugestion is you might talk to him in private and let him now how offended your mom was when he was in the bank the other day. Maybe just a reminder that women in this world are mothers and sisters and wives to someone. No need to be an ahole back to him. Just maybe some simple shame on him type of shit.

Leave the agression with the weights. Not how you approach this cat. If I had to guess your mom had dealt with far more BS from customers then this piss comment.

Good luck. Just remain calm at all times. Freedom is sweet.

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Wow that's a toughy. I'd be questioning my mom about how he said it and such. If he knew it was your mom- it's a straight up get his ass. If he did'nt know and being a bully on purpose- I'd say: hey - can I talk to you a minute?
      Then I'd just be straight with his ass: Hey you said some messed up shit to my mom in the bank the other day man that made her feel bullied or whatever it made her feel and that's got me a lil pissed dude- put it on him - be straight and let him take it how he wants it- fuck all that game playin or ski mask shit- be honest and if he wants to take it there - then go at it face to face like fuckin men. Just dont kill him- lol And especially dont get your ass beat. But be a man about it- if he wants to be a punk- treat him like one.
      Jail- consequences- not to be feared more than doing the right thing. Be smart but not sneaky or cowardice. If ya'll fight as long as you dont use a weapon or kill him or whatever and no witness says you started it- the charge wont be that bad.
      If he did'nt know and she aint too upset I'd still pull him to the side and just be more friendly about it. Otherwise I'd look him dead in his eyes while I was talking to him serious but not agressive.

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by gotclen View Post
      Ap,
      I have to ask if you know this guy really? How is he to people in your gym? Are you very well respected in your gym? I ask because he my know you are a looked up to type of guy at his gym. He may very well feel bad if you tell him what you know about the situation with your mom.

The last thing in my mind would be how big of a fight this might turn into. Going at it with that in mind might just set the wrong tone. Telling him he can do this or that seems rather bold if you ask me. He might say sorry dude. Then you can say dont tell me tell her next time in. Shake his hand and be done.

My older guy sugestion is you might talk to him in private and let him now how offended your mom was when he was in the bank the other day. Maybe just a reminder that women in this world are mothers and sisters and wives to someone. No need to be an ahole back to him. Just maybe some simple shame on him type of shit.

Leave the agression with the weights. Not how you approach this cat. If I had to guess your mom had dealt with far more BS from customers then this piss comment.

Good luck. Just remain calm at all times. Freedom is sweet.

i share the same opinion as you. i do not know this guy personal and i am sure he does not know that is my mom. thats where i am going to leave it i am going ot put it the way you and appollo have said it. i am pretty well known at the gym and this guy is older guy then me i would say in his mid fourties. your right maybe he was having a bad day to me no excuse to be a dick. and no i am not looking for a felony but i really don't think this little short fuck is going to want to turn into that most bullies are little bitches when you call on them. i hope to see him this week and i will say like appollo and you said it.....

cj220 is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 24
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Make this chump say sorry for his immature and disrespectful comments!

U shouldnt hafta beat his because hes gonna say sorry like the lil bitch he is.....and then if he dosent do this in 24hour put on the ass kickn boots and stomp sum fckn douches scull

Thread Information