Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
it's the end of the world as we know it.just look around us now.people aren't people anymore.they're falling under complete demonic possesion imho.what person,mental problems or not,can and would hurt a child regardless of their age?people who abuse children sexually or with violence should be beaten.slowly.i used to love when i found a "tree jumper" on my tier in prison.that's what we call molesters on the east coast.i'd find the 2 dudes on my wing that ran shit,tell them if i come in tomorrow morning and he's still here then i totally act the police part.if business is taken care of then everyone's cool.usually they shit in the dudes bed then made him roll around naked in it after a nice little blanket party.
yeah we greenlight yellow banders (PC PEOPLE)
We get paperwork on everfbody in the joint, fuckin CO's are the most crooked people in the world

All Protective Custody people are greenlighted here, retarded whatever.....

my homey was locked up in corcoran just recently which is where they staged till death fistfights BLACKS VS MEXICANS in early 90s and he said the snitches are SO deep on the yard they got their own gang - fags, snitches, trannies wackos druggies burnouts etc , theyre called 2-5

and their doing a gangland on them
187 snitches loose lips sink ships nobody talks everybody walks