Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Why Men Act Strangely After 40

Come on guys, I'm 41 and it's not that bad. My wife is 37 and the article says she'll want to fuck me more in 8 years that's such a fucking good newssssssss aaaaaaawwww.

People started calling me "sir" or "mister" because of my grey hair which I refuse to dye. Thank God I have a full set of hair. But you know what, they show respect, that's cool.

Also, I'm taking wrestling class and I can always blame my age when I don't want to throw myself out of the ring (over the top rope). If I say my joints hurt or whatever, they will believe me.

I can have sex with the lady doctor whenever I want. I just go there, say my age and she has a sudden urge to finger fuck me for a while. Ok that one is a lie but I think it's funny...

I lost interest in ladies in their 20s. Seriously, women are much hotter in their 30s. First of all it's harder for everybody to look good after 30, and when a woman takes care of herself and is hot at that age, she will appreciate a good looking 40 something guy. Even girls in their 20s can be attracted to us if we don't act like perverts.

I won't lie, my life was great in my 20s and I had all my life ahead of me. Now I can shit blood if I eat the wrong thing, first thing I hear when I get out of bed is snap crackle pop, hair is growing in my ears, I get my ass kicked at any videogames by 10 year olds... but, I have a better job, I have a house, I'm a parent, and fatherhood is the best thing that has happened to me. Life is different, not better, not worse. 60 must suck but 40 is still ok when you are in shape.

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Why Men Act Strangely After 40

hell, i feel like an old man at 32. now i cant wait for 40, sounds like we all go on the prowl at that time. too bad our bed time is around 9 haha

Thread Information