I got a story-- So I live damn close to Tijuana. Back in the day, it was wide open. You could get pillow cases of 10ml bottles through, pre loads, fuck you name it. Well after ORD this dude I know went down with a perfume bottle that would hold like 500ml. He filled it with half Schering Primoteston and half Orgenon Deca. He was all jazzed on how clever he was. He get home with it, no problem and starts using it. He does two, 3ml injects and the next day? Holy shit his ass on both sides were fucked! Big ol bulbous knots on the surface with like a 6 inch radius of welted red tissue around them and he is sick as hell. He goes to the ER, they put him o na drip and whatever else. Turns out the bottle, well that dumb shit had pourd the perfume our and figuered he would just rinse it out with water, MEXICAN WATER. So there was apparently like about a 1/8 line of water floating around in bubbles in the bottle and that dumb ass thought nothing of it... ... Then there was the time a guy I know kestered 4 10ml bottles~ lol wow